Extra 01

Extra 01

Wei Wuxian loves playing around Wei Wuxian just can't stay at one place. Wei Wuxian escaped again from his home and wandered around the here and there.

His family and friends are used to Wei Wuxian disappearing at their place but they can't help but worry for the man, Wei Wuxian isn't the normal human everyone thinks he is. He is blessed by a fairy of the mountain, he visits it but when he comes out of that mountain he just can't remember entering it.

Wei Wuxian for the first time can't remember the way back home and he is dead for sure if he won't go back home. Wei Wuxian found himself in a quite mountain not but beautiful. He walked and walked until his foot brought him outside of a place that looked like a library.

He sneaked inside not worried if someone saw him, until he saw a child sitting and writing something on a book.

'Cute...' he said and smiled.

Wei Wuxian stared at the child for who knows how long, he just looked away when someone called the child over. He quickly hid to a near hiding spot and turned into a cute and white rabbit.

"Wangji, let's go uncle is searching for you"

The man that entered said and the child only nodded and put away the things he is doing. He stood up and walked to the man then left to go see their uncle.

Wei Wuxian turned back into his human form and just gaze at the door wishing for the child to comeback but it didn't.

He have decided.

He decided to come and visit the child every now and then he didn't know why he is doing this but his heart told him to do so.

He won't regret anything and he will never.