: Introduction :

Here I am, reading books in the library, reading page per page.. and in sudden, there was a voice calling my name over and over.. I was so annoyed by the fact that it bothered me reading the book.

"C-could you stop calling me-"

My both eyes stared at the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my entire life.. He was.. I don't know... rare.

"Um do I know you?" I asked.

"Uhh- not really but, just wanna let you know, that you're holding my book." He replied.

I was so embarrassed like crazy. My face turned red quickly till I even blushed so much at that point.

"Ahahaha you know that you're cute when your blushing."

"T-thankyou I guess"

I don't know what I really need to do, so I ran. He chased me like a jaguar to its prey.

"Wait!"

My feet were running faster than ever, and my heart was beating really fast. So I decided to hide to the nearby coffee shop. My thoughts were just if he's ever going to find me or not. Just that. It was even scarier than seeing a ghost to be honest.. I mean- I don't even know him..

"Sitting at the bottom of the coffee shop table wasn't too bad." I thought.. Then, I unexpectedly sneezed real hard but luckily, he wasn't there with me in the coffee shop, so I thought I was safe. But apparently, I was not 💀💀. His voice whispered at the back of my ear.

"There you are."

He sounds like a killer that's tryna to kill me.

"I-i didn't meant to stalk you in any way, Y/N."

"That's alright.. Just makesure not to do that again, cause that's hella creepy.."

He smiled widely and promised me not to do that again. I was honestly so impressed by him trying to say sorry to me. So i offered him to drink a coffee with me. He answered yes and we both have a drink. Eventually we both became bestfriend faster than ever. We both sticks like a glue to a paper.

"I want you let you know that I love you till the end of the day, Y/N"