[01]

(Y/N),(L/N),
A certain (h/c) female student in  Shuchi'in High. She never showed much in the Students Council room but actually frequently comes there.

Her far cousin, Kaguya Shinomiya, is one of the reasons she comes there.

The actual reason is because of the frequent troubles she makes throughout school;
Sleeping during class, talking too much during class, shouting and running in the halls, not wearing uniform properly, and etc, etc.

Detention never really worked for (Y/N). In fact, it gave her time to do more mischief.
So the hopeless teachers have decided to make her spend time in the Students Council room rather than having volleyball club.

Kaguya Shinomiya was ashamed of how a troublemaker of such could be related to her, a Shinomiya, so she kept their relationship hidden and kept the excuse "childhood friends" for each other. Hoping no one will figure out the truth.

The punishment only made the two more devastated. Therefore (Y/N) tried hard not to go there again.

...

"Ow! Ow! Ow!  Watch it, Kaguya!"
A scream by (Y/N) herself could be heard from the Student Council room doors bursting open.
"Urusai, (L/N)"
Shinomiya replied coldly as she dragged her "childhood friend" in the room by pulling her hair.

She let go and the whole room looked at the two, mostly (Y/N).

"What happened now?"
President Shirogane was the first to ask as if this thing was something that rarely happened.

"Throwing volleyballs at other students."
Shinomiya replied to him avoiding eye contact for she was too furious at the girl in front of her who just snickered at the thought.

"Why would you do that?"
(Y/N) shrugged, "I just wanna." She starts tossing the ball up her head as she walked around the room.

"How did you bring a ball??!"
"Cuz I can?"

Shinomiya's frustration increases about the girl she was meant to call cousin.

Fujiwara on the other hand, just wanted the two to have peace.

"Hey, hey! It's ok! There's no need to fight you two! Let's just settle down and play a little game!"

(Y/N)'s concentration on tossing broke as the ball fell on her head which made her fell back to the couch,

that Ishigami is sitting on.

She fell backwards and found herself on Ishigami's lap. Everybody's eyes widened especially Ishigami.

His old time crush finally noticed him. Sure she's been to the Student Council room loads of times but it's as if she never noticed the antisocial gamer.

"Uh.. sorry.. Ishigami-kun.."

She said holding onto his shoulder trying to get up but only made it even worse. Ishigami was a blushing mess and she could probably see it if it wasn't for his bangs.

KRINNGGG KRINGGGGG

Then I woke up.

Of course.
It was a dream. As if she'll ever recognize me at this point. As if she's remember my name, really.

I woke up feeling groggy after that dream. It's heartbreaking knowing she's out of my league.

I met Y/N in middle school, during detention, I kept seeing her and she'd always talk to me. Not because I'm entertaining of course, but because she's bored and I'm the only person there.

But for me, she's the best thing ever, I loved talking to her, her smile, her voice, it kept me happy during detention. Until one day, I got a worse scenario and I never got to see her since.

In all honesty, I grew to like her, hell, I probably love her at this point. She may be a trouble-making student but... that's why she's amazing...

Her confident heart, and fierce aura, she's amazing. She's everything I wanted to be. One time she even stood up for me from that annoying prick, Ogino.

"OI LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU BASTARD."
"Aw.. what are you, a pretty girl defending that ass?"
"SHUT THE HELL UP FUCKFACE. THE ONLY ASS HERE IS YOU."

And it escalated to the fight. Her nose was bleeding and his eye was bruised. She stood up for me, she willingly got injured for my sake.

I never got the chance to thank her, and the next time I had detention, she wasn't there.

I waited for almost a week, a month, hell, the whole year. But she wasn't there anymore.

At high school I sometimes see her in the hallways, I thought for a moment and wanted to run after her to thank her, but even if I did.

They'd repeat all that stuff me and Ootomo are about.

I was trapped, I couldn't talk to her or I'd have her good name spoiled in this school. Then she'd leave from here and move away.

So I left her alone and only pass in hallway trying hard to not look at her, hoping the thing with Ootomo would never happen to her. And now, eventually I'm pretty sure,

She doesn't know who I am.
And she doesn't give a damn about me.