Battle

I dare me and Dark Jack to have  Elemental Battle!!~@ PrincessAnnaOFSNOW

Dark Elsa:This sounds very exciting * smirks and sits down on the throne* I cant wait.

* Dark Jack and Princess Anna walks in and  bows down to eachother and starts to fight*

Anna: I WILL CRUSH YOU!!

Dark Jack: OH, PLEASE!!!

* Anna throws a dark shadow at D.J*

Dark Jack:  I am impressed.

* Dark Jack throws black fire balls at Anna and makes her makes her fall down. Anna gets up and huge shadow wings blast out, with shadows violently dripping at her fingertips and her eyes flash a fire redand uncontrollable fire blasts from her hands. She makes shadows pickup D.J.  and throws him against the wall*

Dark Jack: Aaghh* he gets up and lifts himself in the air and fire covers his body and lava melts at his fingertips his eyes turn black as midnight* I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!

Anna: NOT BEFORE I DO!!!!

*they both throw fire and shadows and one goes down*

Dark Jack:* spits out blood and holds his side* This isnt over Anna ill get my revenge!!!

Anna: Well I think its over!!

Dark Elsa: ENOUGH!!

* Both Anna and Dark jack look questionably at Dark Elsa and nightmare maids come in*

Dark Elsa: Take Dark Jack to the hospital wing * they get Dark Jack and leave* Well Anna I am impressed with this battle * gets up from her throne and stand there* ANNA WINS!!

Dark Elsa: Keep asking and daring! And thank you for the dare PrincessAnnaOFSNOW!!