My life Story

CHAPTER 1
HI my name I Mary Bane and I am 16 years old I am mute.I am mute because I choose be after the incident with my mother.
Flashback*****
I was 10 years old I was upstairs watching Spongebob and I heard screaming, so I came down stairs to were there was yelling my mother and father were arguing about something, so I decided to hid behind the stair case (we lived in a 3 story house and I slept on the third floor) I was really scared dad had a very bad temper.I saw my dad walk out the kitchen he had one of his hands behind his back he had some shiny in his hand.He was still arguing with mom he started to l lo ft his hand and reveal the object he once had behind his back and stabbed my mom multiple times and I screamed as loud as I can.I was a mistake because he came over to me and he put the knife to my neck and he started to cut my neck.I wnced at the pain and threatened me by saying "if you tell anyone I will kill you painfully and slowly.He finally let me go and I ran to my room and the darkness started to costume me.
Flashback End**^^^
Since that day I became his slave.I fotgot to mention that I have a brother that is 18 now.On the night of the incident he was over his friend Damon's house.My brothers name is Trevor Bane he looks like my dad he has brown silky hair he has my mom's light hazel eyes.After the night my mom died my dad told everyone I was the reason for her death because I was playing with a no nife and stabbed her with it multiple times.My brother started to blame me for her death and started to abuse me to and thats when people at school bullied me and abused me mentally and physically and I became a mute and took the pain from everyone. I knew karate and was a black belt by he age of 8 I would never use it on them.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the next chapter I will tell what bi s currently happening .If you have any questions I will be happy to give you answers but dont be rude or I will be forced to block you.... Oh and since I forgot to introduce everyone in the fist couple of chapter I will tell y go u now.
Mary's dads name is Jerry he has brown hair green eyes and has a very short temper.He is 6,0 and no s not afraid of anything and has a bad attitude.He is 35 years old.
Mary's brother Trevor is 18 he is just like his father but has one feature of his mother her light hazel eyes.He is 5,8 which is tall for his age.He also has a short temper after his moms death.
Aron has mesmerizing blue ocean eyes that you can get lost into.He is 6,1 and he is perfectly built and he is alpha of the Grey Stone Pack he is 17 and hasnt found his mate yet.-werewolf
Cameron is Aron's beta he has forest green eyes snow and s built, but he isn't more built then Aron.Cameron is the peace make of the group.He hasnt found his mate, but he saving himself for her.He is 5,9 and is also 17.-werewolf
Anthony is the third Is the third in command or can be known as the gamma.He is tbe typical player.He hasn't found his mate is he is 17.-werewolf

Ill describe more people on the way on writing the book.