CHAPTER 2

(Not edited comig soon sorry fot the errors)
I wake up from my annoying alarm clock.I hurried to turn it off before my dad and brother wakes up. It reads 6:00 a.m.My brother and my father will be waking up soon with that thought I hurried up and took my morning shower.I rubbed my body as careful as I could.I wince at the pain my brother and father created last night at that thought I quickly and quietly ran downstairs after geting dressed in red skinny jeans and a red and whte shirt that says' please don't kill my vibe' and white and red ugg boots.I know what your thinking how did I get all the good and stylish clothes, but think about it who would expect a girl with new gear to get beaten at home and school.Anyway back to the point I got in the kitchen and made pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and waffles,so they can go easy on the beatings that I will get later and they might look alike but they have different appetites. My dad will eat the pancakes, bacon and eggs while my brother would eat the waffles and sausage. At 7:08 I was done cooking and setting the plates and pouring orange juice in both of their cups.I was really scared my dad and my brother both appeared out of nowhere and they sat and ate.After they were finished at 7:20 (I have to eat leftovers if there was any, so I had to stay and wait until they ate until I can clean up their mess and eat their scraps) my dad slapped me in the face and my brother slapped me afterwards and they told me to clean up the mess as usual and my dad told me he signed me up to my brothers school and that school starts at 8:00 and told me not to bring anyone to the house and don't talk to any boys and after that announcement my dad and brother walked out the door and I began cleaning and eating the leftovers.I took out my Iphone like I said before he wants noone to expect a abused girl.I looked at the clock and it was 7:50 with that new found information I grabbed my backpack and ran all the way to school.When I reached the school I tried to go to the secretary office unnoticed, but then again luck is never on my side.While I was running to the secretary's office I bumped into a group of sluts I can tell because they were all wearing short short skirts and skin tight shirts.They pushed me down and they introduced themselves one girl who was wearing a  blue and black outfit said "my name is Melanie" she was a brunette and she was about 5'8 and light green eyes and the girl on the other end that had a green outfit, blond hair, green eyes, and looked to be 5'9 said "I am Katie" and the one in the middle said "my name Jessica and what the hell are you doing here at my school you low down slut"she had red and black hair and blue eyes, looked about 6'0 and i could tell she was the leader because she looked more bitchy and she had the lowest skirt.I scoffed at her comment and stared at them with a look of fear and I tried to run pass them but Jessica tripped me and I looked at everyone and they were laughing Jessica asked me whats my name I didn't say anything and she started to kick me in my rib cage and she had heels on lucmy me (note the sarcasm)she kept kicking me and I was just about to pass out when the bell ringed and eveyone started to make their way to class Jessica stopped kicking me and said were not done bitch and she went off to class.I fully let the darkness consume me and I woke up in a room with white everywhere I looked down and I seen that I had steam coming from my mouth I looked in a mirror and saw that I had a mask on my face.A lady with a long white coat came in and she looked to be around 30 with red hair and purple eyes with specks of brown.She came to me and explained to me what happened and she took the mask of and let me go I nodded to say thank you and she replied with saying my pleasure. I walked out the nurses office and went to the secretary's office and got my schedule. Her eyes turned black and she said something I didn't expect her to say she told me to leave her office and called me a discrace and a peasent.I hurried up out of her office and ran to the school exit and ran home to were I know my dad wont be there for another 5 hours since its only 12:00 and I knew Trevor and Jerry (mh brother and dad)wasn't coming home until later tonight because hes going to some party that is for someone special who just came into town.I took this opportunity to run to my room and falllinto a deep sleep.All I could think about was how my father would beat me tonight after he hears about the incident that happend at school today.I know it would be worse than yesterday,.
Flashback****( yesterday)
It was 6:30 and I had to cook dinner for Trevor and Jerry at 5:30 because they will arive at 6:45 I hurried up and got out of my bed knowing when yhey get here and they don't see f ood on the table they will beat me half to death.I know they wont kill me because they need a slave to make sure everything is tooken care of , but it dosent mean they wont hurt me.I ran to t he kitchen and pulled out raw chicken, flour, and seasoning to cook the chicken.I started cooking and then I heard a car pull p I wasn't nearly done cooking I got ready to get beaten when tbe door open I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen and Jerry started to yell at me immediately he said"you ungrateful bitch why isn't our food ready your gonna get it"and with that being said I started crying and backing up while he took off his belt and my brother stood there with a smirk plastered on his face he told me to turn around and take off my bra and shirt then get a chair and lean on it while turned around and I started shaking my head no and he yelled"if you don't follow my orders your punishment will be much worse and ill make sure you break" I knew he wasn't bluffing but I did what he said.He used his belt and brought the belt on my back multiple times and I started crying out in pain.I know if I told him to stop my fate would get much worse, so I waited till he was done and I fell to the floor crying and wincing in a pile of my blood.I noticed my brother laughing with my dad and they walked out and my "dad" yelled "clean this shit up and go to your room with nothing to eat for 3 days and make us dinner and be don when I come back"after his announcement it took every ounce of strength to do everything he said and I ran to my room wincing and screaming at the bain in my back while cleaning my back with alcohol and ointment and I rapped the bandage around my back and took a shower and wiping lightly.When I got  out the shower I wore a big shirt and started crying myself to sleep.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________More interesting events are soon to come wait and see.And if you have any questions I will be happy to give you answers but dont rude please. ?
The next chapter will occur soon I promise
Please vote
Thx