The event

Jimin's pov
It is the day of the Jennie's so called event . The weather today was incredibly good but it didn't stopped the feeling of storm that I have been feeling from yesterday. I just wanted to bid the highest on rosè but my guys always die at the thought of it . And it would be first time I would take a lead but taking a girl out by bidding was neither romantic nor connecting. And for now I wasn't really sure if this is just a little infatuation or much more.

Maybe I should wait,
has always been my conclusion.

The event was about to start and my duty today was to allot seats to the audience. Well the audience which consisted of mainly the most popular and filthy rich guys of college . When everybody took their I was also ready to enjoy the event which I was looking forward to very much.

I took my seat next to taehyung which was in first row , thanks to Jennie.

"Are you planning to bid ??" Taehyung asked me rubbing his hands .

"No,I don't have any one to bid on ." I said not wanting him to know about my little crush situation.

"Come on , there would be someone who would catch your eye and spending a little bit of cash doesn't harm ."

"I am really not interested and I am only here because Jennie wanted me to ." And because rosè was making me crazy , I didn't say it aloud.

"You are no fun jimin ." He said looking towards me . "But you know you can always bid on rosè." He smirked at me .

Before I could answer the loud music bursted through speakers followed by loud applause and a girl entered the stage area . She came to the centre holding a mic and started speaking

" hey guys welcome to cheerleaders' charity event and for today I am your host Lalisa manoban."

She paused as everybody gave her applause.

"So rules are pretty simple , each contestant would be walking Down the ramp and you guys can bid on them. And as usual the highest bid will win the remaining day with the beautiful lady . But everything has a limit so does this event , your bid cannot surpass 20,000 $ ."

Is she kidding me 20 , 000 itself is a big amount , I thought to myself but there was hardly anyone in this room who couldn't afford it including tae and me.

"The bid will start from 1000$ and go on and the collected amount will go to the charity."
Lalisa continued .

"So let's the event begin ." She shouted and whole crowd erupted with cheer.

"So the first contestant is Kim jisoo ."
A beautiful lady walked over ramp . Her brown hair flowed with her body as she walked foreword , the cheer became wild .

"So the bid starts now 1000$ ."Lisa shouted

I didn't expect people to be this fast , within seconds the bid went higher and higher .

"3000$" someone shouted.

"4000$" an another guy shouted.

"10000$" a guy who was seated at the corner shouted and everyone gasped because people rarely bid this high on first contestant.

"Ten thousand one."
"Ten thousand two"
"Ten thousand three"

No one replied.

"So this beautiful lady would go with mr seokjin." Lisa announced and crowd applauded.

The event went on and every contestant was beautiful in their own way . Well still my eyes and heart were waiting for her .

"Our next contestant is Kim Jennie." As this was announced taehyung's face lit up .
And Jennie walked over stage. She looked beautiful and crowd went wild .