Chapter 2

Mr Davenport's POV

I was stuck in a room with Leo, for a house like this, the room I was trapped in was well what can I say it was amazing. It was a room full of mirrors or what I truthfully say. A room full of ME.

"Mr Davenport isn't it nice to see you again" The voice said.

"Wait, I know you" I asked confused as hell.

"Yeah, you only said you were visiting your family and that you would come straight back after but oh no you disappeared from the earth and abandoned us here, well this is our payback" The voice said.

"Amber, Andria" I muttered. I was so busy, I forgot completely about them.

"Mr Davenport, What do you mean Amber and Andria" Leo questioned.

"Amber and Andria, they are two girls who have bionic abilities. I was working on giving humans bionic without chips, these two are the only humans in existence to have bionics without a chip and they don't glitch" I explained to Leo.

"Does Adam, Bree and Chase know" Leo asked.

"No I completely forgot about them" I told him.

"So who has super smarts, super speed and super strength" Leo asked.

"Neither" I replied.

"Wait what bionic abilities; do they have" He asked.

"Andria has Invisibility, teleportation and transducer" I told him.

"What do mean transducer" Leo asked.

"She can see all wavelengths in surrounding area (must have a signal)" I explained.

"Amber's abilities are walking throw walls, flying and she can read minds" I told him.

"Oh crap, they are more powerful than Adam, Bree and Chase put together" Leo said and I nodded.

"We're doomed" Leo shouted.

Andria's POV

"Amber, let's break Davenport's heart and whenever the touches a mirror it breaks" I told her.

"Yeah but let’s just play around with him a little longer" She replied.

I walked over to my computer to see what the other were doing. Mr Davenport created three more bionic humans after us. Why work on making bionic humans without a chip and was successful, just to create three more bionics with chips, unless Mr Davenport didn't create them. That has to be the answer; Mr Davenport didn't make the chips for Adam, Bree and Chase. So if that's the case then who is the bionics true creator.

"Andria" I was taken out of thought when Amber said my name.

"What" I asked.

"Lets release them just because Davenport and Leo know about our bionics the rest don't" Amber said and I nodded, there was no point on arguing with her.

I felt like I already knew what was going to happen. I had done some research on Mr Davenport and his bionics. They seemed like they have never failed a mission, so when Amber said 'Let's get our revenge'. I had my thoughts that this wasn't going to work.

Amber doesn't understand, Mr Davenport might never understand. 'We're not alone in this universe'

Amber had let the Davenport's and Leo go. Mr Davenport had told everyone that they should leave and I knew he was coming after us.

"Mr Davenport we've been expecting you" Amber said as he walked through the door followed by Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo. Tasha must have left.

"Amber, Andria, I know that I promised, I'd come back and I know that I shouldn't of forgot about you but life had been hard and it happens, I messed up and I'm sorry, can you forgive me" Mr Davenport asked.

"No" Amber shouted. Wait I don't get a say in this.

"Andria" Mr Davenport said.

"What" I asked.

"Can you forgive me" He asked.

"No she can't" Amber butted in before I could say anything.

"Hey last time I checked my name was Andria not you" I said.

"Yeah but I'm talking for the both of us" Amber told me.

"No" I replied.

"What" She shouted.

"NO you're not speaking for me" I said to her. She walked over and pushed me. That wasn't a bold move since I was slammed into the generator.

“Self destruct sequence activated" The voice said.

"Get out of here" I shouted. Adam and Chase grabbed Amber, taking her out. Bree super speed Leo and herself out of here/

"Andria, come on" Mr Davenport shouted.

"I'll be out in a bit, I have to delete the data" I told him. He nodded before running out but I had a bad feeling about this.

~Minute later~

I had just deleted the data, when this strange gass was admitted into the air. I colapsed to the floor and blacked out.

Mr Davenport's POV

I just got out the house.

"Where's Andria" Amber shouted

"She on her way" I shouted.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The house exploded.

"ANDRIA!!!!!!!!"