German Sausage(NSFW)

Jul 23, 2016(the date I wrote this. This was one of my very first lemons, if you want to skip, go ahead.)

France, America, Romano, Italy, Germany, and Japan were sitting on the floor in Germany's house talking. The German got up off the floor and started off into the kitchen. ( Japan invited America and then America invited France. Spain isn't home so Romano is staying with Italia, that is why they are there.)

 "Hey, everyone, I'm going to go get some food out of the fridge, anyone want anything?" The German announced before he went into the kitchen.  

 "Pasta!!!!!" Italy suggested.

"Nien."

"Awww...."  "Got any McDonald's burgers???" America asked Germany. Germany sighed out of frustration.

 "Nien, but I do have homemade hamburgers." the German replied to the American.

 "Nah, don't want em dude, they just don't taste right!"

 "My burgers are fine! At least they are healthier than the fastfood you always eat!" Germany stated, storming into the kitchen. About five minutes later, Germany came back with a plate of wurst and potatoes. He sat back down it the floor beside Italy and Japan.

  "I still really want pasta...." the Italian sighed. Germany tapped his shoulder and held out a wurst sausage. Italia slowly reached up and got it from the German's hand. "Grazie!~" Italy said, smiling at Germany whilst licking the juice off of it from heating it up.

 "Bitte..." the blond replied awkwardly staring at the Italian. America began to chuckle. Germany looked up, glaring at him. "What!?"

 "Oh, it's nothing." The American replied smirking, then looking over to Italy. "Hey Italy, how is Germany's sausage???"

 "Oh honhonhon~" France laughed, afterwards, the German glared at America.

 "Oh. MY. GOD!!!" Romano screamed, running out of the house, holding his mouth like he was about to throw up. Everyone looked his way as he ran and America shrugged as Japan went after him. Germany glared at the door as he sipped on some beer that he had on the coffee table.

 "Poor fratello...anyways, Germany's sausage is really good! It's nice and thick like usual!" Italy exclaimed, smiling his "innocent smile" and giggling a little bit whilst eating the German's sausage like a hot dog. Germany almost choked on his beer when heard that from the small Italian's mouth and glared at America once more, daring him to go on.

 "Could you please describe Germany's sausage???" America pushed on whilst giggling, obviously ignoring the agitated German.

 "It's very thick and juicy. It's always really big. It's really delicious too! I especially love it when it's in my pasta! Ve~ Why do you ask?" Italy described, once more with a huge smile on his face. America and France started snickering at Germany's discomfort and at Italy's innocence.

 "Oh, I was just wanting Germany to know how much you like his sausage because he is too afraid to ask." America explained, smirking at Germany. That smirk soon wore off as the German set down his beer and started to stand up.

 "Oh, Germany!~ I didn't know you could be afraid of me not liking your sausage, it's really good!~" Italy said, sounding a bit...suggestive. Italy then hugged Germany before he got a chance to completely stand up. "Ve~ You can give me anything and I'll like it Germany!~ There is no need to be afraid of that, I like you, so therefore I like everything you have to give~" Italy explained half-lidded, looking up at the German.