The Good and The Bad Wolf

As we run through the forest surrounding our town, away from the hunters who mean to cause us lethal injuries with a vast amount of pain. We jump into the air, colliding and bouncing off trees, to flee faster than they can get to us.
We are still in our human forms, as it would be too much of a risk to transform in front of humans.
As we run, we listen to our surroundings as the hunters fade off into the distance.

Still fearing for our lives we keep running, further into a forest, weaving and dodging just in case, until we hear the sounds of water running, we slow down and move closer to the sound.

We find a lake at the base of a breathtakingly beautiful waterfall, the water so pure that it's a calm purple colour, as we stand there, mesmerized by the glorious sight, we sigh in unison, relieved that we are both still alive and together.

At that point we think about our parents, and how they were killed by hunters. We don't talk about them as a rule, but we are always thinking about them, and hold them dear to our hearts. We were found outside of an orphanage and taken in by the staff, though they doted on us, and the other orphans were very accepting and welcoming of us, we preferred to stick to ourselves.
They smelled different, and they did not act like us, so we made sure to try to keep our distance no matter how much they wanted us to join in their games. We always had each other and always will, then when we were eleven a couple came and they took us out to meals, events and then one day, not long after meeting us, brought us into their family.

We lived with them ever since, Robert and Helen Miller, our adoptive parents, though they are unaware of what we are and they already have three actual sons, the eldest is Derek who is twenty- seven years old and is working at a hotel as a bellboy so he can save up enough money to start his own business, the second is Ethan who is nineteen years old and about to start college with the goal of becoming a fashion designer, the third is Finch who is sixteen and in his last year of high school, he has no goals for the future apart from playing sports.

Life with the Miller's in one of our eyes is amazing and good, in the eyes of the other it is a terrible tragedy. No need to say which is which right now.

Authors Point of Veiw.......