s e v e n t e e n

you're running nonstop and panicking until you finally got to the front door of the apartment, you dash inside the apartment and slam the door shut, not even caring if the whole building could hear the loud bang on the door.

you're desperate to get away

you're panting and even trying to catch your breath, Song-i screams at the top of her lungs right after hearing the loud bang.

she raised an eyebrow at you, wears her glasses, and stands up to walk in front of you with a confused look, she asks.

"Dahyee, why are you panting so much?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"T-taehyung" You try to mumble the words but she furrows her eyebrows more as a sign of confusion

"w-what about him?" she takes your hand and leads you to the bed to calm you down

"h-he tried raping m-me" You begin to cry your eyes out while sweating so badly, your heart's speed is going incredibly fast while trying to catch your breath and there's a chance that you might pass out.

"w-what the fuck?! w-was it a while ago" She jumps in surprise while saying the words out and you nodded since your throat starts to get narrower

you're close to having an asthma attack so you need your inhaler

"I-inhaler, p-please" You point where the inhaler is on the table and she snatches it from the table and hands it to your face.

and you feel relaxed as soon as you can already breathe normally.

"I'm sorry that this has happened to you, we should go home together from now on, I will never let you go home alone," she says as she pulls you to her side for a hug.

-

you begin to get ready for bed, and you both have a bunk bed which is great for the both of you.

right now I'm in the bathroom trying to brush my teeth clean but then your mind is filled with thoughts about Jimin.

How is Jimin doing after I broke up with him?
What does Jimin eat every day?
Is he also thinking about me?
Is he still okay?

even though you know that you're not supposed to be thinking and feeling this way, you also could not stop, you loved each other once and you'll always care for him

but to come back to him and let you suffer? maybe not

you looked down to the sink and continue to brush your teeth and after you were done, you went up to your bed and scrolled down through your phone.

8:30 pm is the time now and it's a sign for the both of you to sleep since you both have classes for the next day, so she turns off the lamp beside her and you turn your back and sleep

Time check: 1:30 am

you don't know where you are right now but you're currently getting kidnapped by a random person who you don't know and getting thrown in a dirty shed carelessly.

you've been crying for hours nonstop and trying to get away from the man's strong grip on your wrists that have been aching for hours.

the man is wearing a black hoodie and a mask, so you didn't know what his face looks like, but based on hearing his voice, he is unfamiliar to you.

he throws you as light as a feather on a king-sized bed and began to rip your clothes off, you try to resist but he slaps you to stop.

"P-please stop" you beg out loud while looking at him with your puffy and painful eyes, you try to move around but he grabs both of your hands and pins them on top of your head

he ignored you and just continued doing whatever he wants to do to you while you cry.

you keep screaming for help, but he called you "weak and coward" and slaps you hard, causing you to harshly face the other side of the bed.

until you woke up in reality, you got up with wide eyes realizing that you're covered in sweat and you're scared at the same time

who was this mysterious guy