Announcement (A)-1!

Hey guys, so, if you haven't figured it out yet, this is basically going to be where I put my announcements now, so it would be a good idea for you to add this into your library, or archive, so you get notified for an announcement. This book won't be just that but announcements will make the bulk of this book.
-So, to start this off, I want to tell y'all that school holidays have started today so I am hoping to get a lot of the chapters done for A Change (of fate) and to work more on another book which is in the works. Ops! Wasn't meant to tell you guys that yet...
-I can't think of anything else you guys need to know right now so I'll just inform you that I'm planning to just title each chapter with what will be in it, but abbreviated, ie the next announcement would be A-2. But for the first of each thing (like update) I will tell you guys what the abbreviation is for, ie Update (U)-1, but the second would be U-2. I will also add an exclamation mark (!) for important chapters. Hopefully this helps make these chapters easier to organise for you guys, if not, please let me know somehow (whether it's a private message, comment here, or my discord [yes, I have said it], just let me know).
That's all, second chapter will be out within the next 24 hours so look out, also, don't forget to add this into something that will give you notifications, that's all. Thank you to all readers,
-Kenati out!