winter games

(for this we gone pretend damien is in a winter games, we good. good)

your pov

Me and Damien have been dating for a while now and everyone at smosh knows including the fans and they were very supportive, which i'm incredibly grateful for. After a long day of shooting for winter games I finally threw my body on the bed me and Damien our sharing, It was weird how tired I was as I never get like this.

I was scrolling through my phone until Damien pokes his head through the door "there you are" Damien fully opened the door and came in, I'm not sure why he thought of this but all a sudden we had his whole body on top of me "comfortable?" He felt his head nod on my body

Damien finally got himself off of me "enjoying yourself?" I smiled at him "yeah i'm just really tired" I pulled myself closer to Damien so my head was resting on his chest "same, I'm recalling enjoying myself and I'm happy I get to spend it with you" I kissed him quickly and retrieved my head on his chest "how long until we have to get back for dinner?" Damien shrugged and I simply let myself fall asleep on him.

After dinner we all watched a movie and went to our separate rooms. Me and Damien were both on our phones until he got all snuggled up to me "phone off, sleep" I looked down to see him with messy hair and wrapped up around me, I sighed and turned my phone off and played with his hair "you know it would be so nice to go on a walk right now" I said outload in hopes Damien heard. Damien being the best boyfriend ever got up and we left the cabin "if we die it's on you" He said while taking my hand and locking it with his fingers, I chuckled at him and squeezed his hand "thank you" I said quietly making sure it was only kept to myself but of course that didn't happen. I saw Damien smile "what for?" I smiled harder, "just for you know being there for me when I needed and being the cutest boyfriend I could ask for" Damien stopped me and kissed me and smiled at me the biggest I've seen him smile.

Me and Damien had been walking for a while until we headed back. He threw himself onto the bed quite like I did before and I couldn't help but admire him. I was still in my pyjamas so quickly got myself into bed and like before, Damien wrapper himself around me. The only thing I could remember was Damien "I love you" I grinned "I love you too."

A/N I'm not saying I hate this chapter but also I'm saying that.