Chapter 1

Dialogue - ""
Thoughts - ''

The pictures used here are not mine :3 and neither does KHR.

---------------------------------------------------

Giotto P.O.V.

Sakura Yuuki was her beautiful beloved name, she was a human who was adored, both by God and humans, while I... was a lonely angel, who looked after her, from birth to death.

It was snowing at that time when she saw me beside her for the first time, and now after years and years of spending time together.

An unexpected, sinful feeling was slowly, but surely crept into my dull unbeating heart, an angel that was supposed to be a mere shield and an instrument of God, ached to be with her, on my tender accepting arms.

As my affection towards her slowly turned into a longing of a wicked unrequited love.

my love for her continued to bloom, as the days passed us, every day was so much fun if I'm with her, and she too enjoyed my company.

with my resolved intact on every fiber of my soul, I happily flew from my colorless monotone world, to find her with a purple lilac on my hands...

The day that I finally have the will to confess my undying love for her, was the day she died peacefully in someone else's arms...

It seems that the spiteful mesmerizing sakura tree that I so love slowly withered taking her along with them for a long gracious eternal sleep.

It was the end of winter...

And was the start of spring,

"I guess, I'll be spending spring alone this time."

A lonely spring without you by my side...

Several years later I eyed the said tree, while beneath it, was her tomb, days, weeks, months and eventually, years had passed, As I patiently wait for her to wake, I was naive at that time thinking that she'll come back, greeting me with her usual smile.

But...I got tired of waiting, I was done being patient, I was done suffering idly hugging her tomb as time passed me. as I was slowly consumed by sadness with each passing day.

I looked back at the tomb, with a serene expression, then to the clear blue sky that's been hanging on the earth for far too long with hate.

And so I left For heaven...

'then I decided...'

his white heavenly feathered wings slowly turned to black.

'That I'll rebel...'

he fought with God.

'Then I was feared...'

by humans and living.

'And now I was known as treacherous Lucifer from hell...'

the spiteful accursed place that God's grace can't reach and had been abandoned, with no such thing as light only darkness. living in it was the demons and sin...

At the top of the tower, There was a blond looking down at an unknown foreign woman, on the bed, along with him are his fellow fallen angels as he liked to call it the fallen.

"I love you..." was her last words for the blond, who in turn only stared at her corpse.

"Well, she's dead" G spoke.

"Aren't we done here already? throw her body on the gutter, So it won't smell" Lampo uttered with disgust.

"Nfufufufu~So what now Lucifer? Will you still continue, after this?" Deamon asked.