💮-Running-💮

This is a story of how the intertwining of two strangers led them to becoming one.

Tanjirou pov:

"OH GOD! IM RUNNING LATE!!!"
Yes, that's me...Hello! My name is Tanjirou and as you can see here I am running late.. Oh, to what you may ask? Well, I am actually a well known photographer! I take photos of things I find interesting, one of those being people of course! I have a hobby, which has now turned into something more than a small hobby, were I take a random persons photo with their consent of course and ask them their story and write about it! And this time I was asked through a telegram (if Tanjirou is ever needed for something work related [aka his hobby] the person is asked to send their request through telegrams. Why? Because why not?💁‍♀️) if I could take a photo and write about an elderly woman who wanted to share their experience of how they survived a fire.

By now I was supposed to be on a train, to meet up with said person who is a city over from where I am but it doesn't seem like I'll make it in time at this rate..!

"WAKE UP NEZUKO WE ARE RUNNING LATE!!", This is my little sister Nezuko. She helps me publish and advertise my work, but sadly, she is mute from a traumatizing experience that lead to our parents passing..

Third person pov:

Finally, the two had gotten ready and set out walking to the train station, only for them to realize that the train was leaving in around 20 minutes, which was bad for them since the walk from their home to the station was a good 25-30 minute walk.

And so they ran,
Both of the siblings started bolting. Running like never before, Tanjirou could feel the cold morning breeze against his skin, which would've felt more relaxing in a different setting.

Tanjirou then sped up the pace leaving quite a big gap between him and Nezuko. Suddenly at a sharp turn Tanjirou crashed into someone causing him to stumble back loosing his balance, it was as if two bulls had collided somewhat.
(More like a bull and a boar actually)

"Oof!"
Tanjirou had exclaimed, "HEY WATCH WERE YOU'RE GOIN'!!" said the boy standing infront of him swaying from being hit with Tanjirou's hardest part of his body.... his forehead.

At first glance Tanjirou had felt like if a string had been pulled or as if he was at his...

Destination.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Hi sisters!
Writer here, and I just wanna say to any person who is gonna (never) read this shit...
Thank you...
enough with this sappy shit
Yea this chapter is short, but the next chapter might be longer so just wait and see. I'll try to make more chapters as soon as possible😗

Also sorry if there are some spelling/punctuation mistakes ( ̄▽ ̄;)

I'm trying my hardest not 2 so pls tell meh when there are some...

Anyways cia0! ✌😋