📚Pillars and Tanjirou📚 (INFO)

This isn't a chapter for the story, sorry sister 😔

But I will say this, in the next chapter there will be pillars and I'm just going to explain their relationship with tanjirou since it will clear up some things.
(Their relationships start around highschool)
(Note: this chapter is being edited the hell out of since I remember writing this at like 3 am, thing is im editing it at 5 am so if u see some mistakes even after being edited, it's most likely cause I'm tired af)

1. Rengoku: Rengoku and Tanjirou were very good friends and enjoyed hanging out with eachother. Tanjirou at the time saw Rengoku as a role model.

2. Giyuu: They are somewhat like brothers, Tanjirou would be Giyuu's 3rd friend after 2 others, & even though giyuu never showed it he had a soft spot for Tanjirou and his kind heart.

3. Muirchiro: Again almost like brothers, Muirchiro was very clingy to Tanjirou and would always be very happy to see him. And out of all the pillars it seems like he talked the most to Tanjirou. Also, if you even tried to even hurt or take advantage  of Tanjirou be ready because not only will I reshape your head into a rhombicosidodecahedron. But Muirchiro will make you wish you had just left Tanjirou alone.

4. Shinobu: They got along pretty well, and she was also his tutor for a long period of time, Shinobu would also try and keep him away from Giyuu telling him that he was a bad influence, tho Tanjirou knows that it's only because of there rivalry.

5. Mitsuri: They would talk occasionally, like during passing period and after school when they both had part time jobs at some mochi place. Tanjirou would also protect her from perverts whenever Iguro whenever Iguro wasn't around.

6. Iguro: They were on okay terms, sometimes Iguro would give Tanjirou a meat bun or something as a thanks for protecting Mitsuri.
<<<stopped editing cause I think I might actually pass out lol I'm sleep deprived>>>>
Uzui: Very good friends, some what like the relationship between rengoku and tanjirou but they wouldn't talk AS much because he was always busy with work...lets just say he wasn't an all A student.

8. Himejima: Again practically the relationship between rengoku and tanjirou, he would also go to the Kamado bakery to work part time along with Mitsuri.

9. Sanemi: Tanjirou would always be nice to him but Sanemi wouldn't reall show anything back, he would either walk away or just kinda stand there. The did sometimes talk but not very often most of the time only because they would both wait for there sibilings outside of the school.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Sorry if there are any spelling/Grammar/punctuation mistakes I'm like rlly tired rn & feel kinda sick 😔🤧

(Its not that tho, I've just been rlly unhealthy lately and have not been taking care of my body)

Anyways... bye sisters see you all later! ✌😋💖