2. { 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 }

| Chapter 2: Destiny |

Jin had just reached home.

He bid goodbye to all his seven friends, whom he went to the club with, before opening the door.

"Mom. Dad. I'm home."

Greeted by silence, Jin thought his parents are probably asleep, so he was going to go straight to his room.

But he stopped.

"Why's dad's phone on the ground?" Jin said to himself while picking up the phone that was lying near the front door.

Shocked to see blood droplets on the floor...he knew instantly something was wrong.

Jihyo didn't want to come home but she knew she has to.

She would come home and hear either her mom crying herself to sleep or her parents shouting at each other.

She entered the house...but it was completely silent.

"Mom? Are you here?" Jihyo yelled but got not reply back.

She went upstairs to her parents room only to find it empty.

Jihyo thought that maybe her parents were at the Kim's house, since they're really close with each other, so she decided to call Jin and ask.

"Hey Jin, is my parents at your house?"

"You too?"

"What do you mean?" Jihyo was confused with Jin's reply not knowing what happened to his parents.

"When I came home my parents weren't home and I found blood on the floor." Jin said with a shaky voice.

Wait... stepping on the rug with blood on it...she felt her head being dizzy.

"Let's call the police and make this matter private for now."

"Why should this matter be private?" Jihyo asked while she's still confused with what's happening.

"Because if this matter comes out in public then our parents' businesses would be at risk."

"Should we say that they went on a nice long vacation and left us in charge of their companies?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Jin replied with a big sigh.

.

.

.

"Sir you're saying that Mr. and Mrs.Kim and Mr. and Mrs.Park are missing?" Yongsun said.
Surprised with the news, she decided to confirm it, so she asked again.

"Can you not understand me?" Jin said, with his voice getting higher and higher, grabbing everyone's attention around him.

"I'm sorry about him." Jihyo quickly apologized while bowing. "Yes, our parents are missing, we both went home and the only thing we found when we arrived was blood on the floor."