Listening Party

Aaliyah
Everyone just starts running. I look for Shawn but he's nowhere to be found.

Normani
"Girl come on !!, Let's get the fuck out of here"

Aaliyah
"No no , you go. I have to find Shawn"

As I was running out the house , I saw the guy Shawn was talking to earlier hovering over a guy that got shot.

Shawn
"AALIYAH!!!, AALIYAH!!!"

I could hear Shawn calling my name. And as my eyes locked with his , I noticed he was in hand cuffs.

Aaliyah
"Shawn what's going on ??"

Shawn
"Listen , listen, I need you to find Mike tomorrow, please. And call my dad right now !"

Aaliyah
I did what he asked. I called his dad and explained that he was being arrested...... for murder.

He told me I was welcomed to stay at there house in the mean time. shawn's dad left for a business trip today.

Later Normani called checking up on me.

Normani
"Girl you okay?"

Aaliyah
"Yeah I'm fine , I'm staying at Shawn's house until his dad comes back from his trip"

Normani
"Are you crazy ??!. Shawn is all over the news. Everyone is calling him a murderer, and your living in his fucking house"

Aaliyah
"Only for a short amount of time"

Normani
"You know I got your back and all but this ain't no bonnie and Clyde Shit Aaliyah"

Aaliyah
"I know but he helped when I first started here, least I can do is help him"

Normani
"With what"
Aaliyah
"He told me to find some guy named Mike"

Normani
"The only Mike I know is "hoe Mike"

Aaliyah
"Hoe Mike?"

Normani
"Yeah cause he's a hoe"

Aaliyah
"We'll he's the guy that can help us"

Normani
"Us??... girl you better be glad I don't have a nigga to waste my time on. Word around town is Mike is gonna be at some listening party tomorrow for one of his artists"

Aaliyah
"You gonna pull up with me ?"

Normani
"Girl I have no choice, I'm already emcriminating myself by talking to you right now. I might as well. Just promise me one thing"

Aaliyah
"What?"

Normani
"Find me a nigga"

Aaliyah
"Ight deal, whatever it takes. Just don't leave me girl"

Normani
"I'll pick you up tomorrow around 11 tomorrow, wear something cute & sexy"

Aaliyah
"Don't be late, Shawn's life is on the line"

Normani
"Girl I got you"