His Deer

She finally awoke in the morning a bit confused about her new unknown surroindings. She then notived the man from last night smiling as he said "ah your awake my dear, im so glad". "Cut this formalities, where am i"?! She shouted. He chuckled and replied "why my dear, you collapsed last night and i couldnt just leave you there unprotected now could i"? She sat up and said "i see, what is your name stranger". He smiled and replied "my name is Alastor darling, and what is your name darling"? "I...im Lucille". Lucille, what a graceful and beautiful name his little bambi had. She got up and said "well thank you alastor but i must go now". "No! Um...why dont you stay a bit"? "No i need to go home, theres a boyfriend that must be worried sick". So, she had someone, to bad she met the wrong man, no he will not let her go. As she started heading for the door she noticed a chain around her ankle. "What is this"!? She yelled. "Im sorry my dear, but i cant let you leave, you witnessed to much". He was smart, he was good at manipulating minds. "Let me go, and i wont scream and have the cops come charging to see my brittle corpse". She was smart as well, but he will still keep her. "Intriguing my dear, but im sorry, you will stay here as debt to saving you". "And what use am i to you"? He pondered a bit. Certainly he cant simply open his heart to her, can he? "I said release me"! He pinned her down to the bed licking his lips. He stroked the side of his cheek, his hunger growing emancly. "My darling, your not leaving, because now your mine, and no one will have you"! She was frightened, the crazed look in his eyes that she had never seen before. She went from the frying pan directly to the fire. He slammed his lips on hers. From shock she hadnt noticed till to late that she had her mouth wide for the taking allowing him to explore it with his tongue. The taste was odd and i bit off, he had a metal taste she couldnt pin. While she was over thinking about that he had already lifted her dress and tore off her tights and panties. All she knew is she heard a ripping noise. When sje finally noticed what it was she yelled "no please, i was saving myself for the right man, please"! Her pleas were amusing to him. "No need to save yourself any longer my dear, for you already found the right man". He wasnt kidding, in his mind he was the only one for her, and she was perfect for him, made just for him alone. He will not let any man have her even if he has to kill them himself. He lightly caressed her smooth soft legs, no flaws, no imperfections, he then lightly touched the opening to her maidenhood, that too had no imperfections, it was small and adorable to see "perfection". He whispered. He took off his pants and hovered over her petite frame. She was shivering in fear to this monster. "Dont be frightened darling, ill be gentle, afterall, you were made especially for me". He smiled which poured in more fear. He was mad with lust. He wanted her and in his mind she did as well, she just doesnt know it yet so he will help her relize that. "Im going to enter now darling, it will hurt a bit". He slowly brought himself to her opening. "No please"! "Shh...its alright darling, it wont hurt to long". She wasnt afraid of the pain, she was afraid of this man. To him though he thought she was scared of her first time. He slowly thrusted in as deep as it could go breaking the veil. She screamed as her maidenhood was broken. "See my dear, it want so bad, now im going to move slowly". She was tight, to him she was a goddess with no flaws. He thrusted slowly having her adjust to him. The blood trickling down her legs. As he knew, she started to feel pleasure in this act. He noticed this when she moaned and held him close. This was euphoric to him. Her soft small hands touching his broad back. He thrusted faster and it drove them closer to the top. With each thrust they climbed closer. even glistening in sweat she was the embodiment of perfection and beauty. Finally they had reached the top together climaxing almost in rythum with eachother. They gasp for air as he caressed her cheek, staring into her soft auburn eyes. She stared at his brown ones, looking into them endearingly. Why was she feeling this all of a sudden? No she can't, she musnt! "Oh my darling lucille, how i just love and adore you". His voice was alluring, calling her in, that must be it, he was seducing her with his voice as she was seducing him with her beauty. He got up and put his pants back on. He then grabbed his jacket and said "well my darling deer you must be hungry, i shall go grab some dinner for us, ill even turn the television on so your not bored till i return to you". He smiled and kissed her forehead then walked out the door. "Now, i need to find a way to escape before that manic comes back"!