Life

This story begins in 2007 i was born in this cruel brutal world not know what i was going to overcome as the years go by. When I was small my older sister Barbra  wasn't happy about having a sister ( like all firstborns). She used to call me behind the couch and as a kid i followed ,  then she used to pull  out her leg and i would trip on it and end up crying (like all kids would) when my mother arrived she asked what was happening and my sister simply said i don't know as i cried there cause i fell face first flat
Could u even imagine. Some year when i was 3 i went to a baby school called parklands nursery,  it was lovely i enjoyed it  .i remember the first day i found a girl she was fun,  loyal , sweet and  kind her name was Ashely that girl was filled with energy😂😂😂😂 (were still friends). And i met a boy his name was John where ever he is now,  i don't know. Yea so these two were my best friends in the whole world,  we always used to move around together ,  it was pretty fun. But like all schools there has to be a mean girl in this case i wont mention he r cause i cant just seem to remember her name😂. Do i care about her no okay yeah she was the baddest girl , anyone who was here friend was at the top of the list of popularity but me and my friends just minded our own business. Then when I was five i went a different school at this point i was in primary  i hated changing schools and growing up👎 I remember the first day i cried cause i hated it and my teacher put me in the store room so that  i could stop😲 but I didn't so when I decide to come out i had a flu so one kid shouted bugar monster and all of them started calling me that and i cried even more then there was this one girl who stood up for me a shouted shut up!!!! She's just human!!!!! Don't behave like uve never got the flu.... Then the mean girl stood and said whatever . she gave up cause no one was on her side anymore then i walked up to the girl that saved me and hugged her and then i asked whats your name and she replied Christina Mwansa then she asked whats urs andi responded Natasha .... Natasha Peterson then she said ur now my best friend forever....
If u want more ill publish the next chapter every Tuesdays
Thank u for reading . May God bless all of u😍