Strawberry milkshake love, Blushing & Embarrasing moments.

Hey minnas! I absolutely LOVE Fairy Tail, so this is my first fanfic so I hope it isn't too bad. I've had this idea for a while now so I just wanted to try it and see how it goes. Fingers crossed.  Please leave comments and stuff I would love to know what you think but please no hate, I'm really trying. Anyway have a nice day.

~ Bubbles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

*20 years and a few months before*

Lucy’s P.O.V

It was a beautiful sunny day as I walked to the guild with Plue.

“Ahhh Plue, don’t you just love this kind of weather?” I sighed happily, enjoying the sun on my face and feeling the wind flow through my hair which had been put up in bunches. I was wearing a pink top and a black skirt which had my keys and whip attached to it, and my combat boots. I was in love with my outfit today.

“~Plue~Plue” Plue mutters as he disappears.

“I couldn’t agree more!” I replied as I pushed the Guild doors open and walked to the bar, where Mirajane was standing. I plopped down on one of the stools before smiling at Mirajane.

“Morning Lucy!” She said, as she smiled back at me, “Fancy a strawberry milkshake?”

I grinned at her adoringly “Mira you just read my mind!” I said as both of us chuckled. I turned around, facing away from the bar looking around the guild, seeing Gray and Natsu fighting as usual.

“Oi stripper, get out my FACE!”

“WHAT WAS THAT FLAME BRAIN?”

“WHO YOU CALLING FLAME BRAIN! ICE PRINCESS!”

I giggled at them… idiots. Mira then handed me my milkshake which I snatched from her, gratefully. Taking a sip I began to zone out, staring into space. I wonder what I’ll do today. Maybe I should go on a job I haven’t been on one in a while. Hmm... Rents coming up soon too. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard someone say my name.

“Hey Lucy, are you okay?” My red headed friend asked me in concern. I smiled, touched that she was worried about me. I hadn’t even realised that she had sat down next to me.

“Aww Hey Erza! Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking about rent that’s all.” I answered, sipping my milkshake again which was sadly almost finished. Sigh. If only I had more, If I could live in a land of strawberry milkshakes I would. Hey, don't judge me I just love the stuff.

“Why don’t you go on a job Lucy?” Erza asked me while Mirajane sat another glass of strawberry milkshake in front of me smiling at me knowingly. Aww this women, I swear she can read my mind!  I grinned, mouthing 'I love you' to her and quickly swapped the empty glass for the full one, sipping it happily. I heard them both chuckle at my childishness but I didn’t care I was happy with my milkshake.