Two

Beautiful pair of big brown eyes squinting in reading book's title while looking for the book that he need. Regretting he didn't bring his eyeglasses as he decided to go at the library to borrow some books.

Not knowing there's a pair of eyes secretly watching him from the small spaces at the opposite side of the shelf. And it belongs to Hoseok who doesn't even have a plan to waste some of his time inside the library but found himself being interested at the younger he met few days ago.

Unconsciously smiling while secretly watching an ethereally beautiful boy cutely squinting his eyes while reading every book's title. He even looks like a goddess at least for the older, as he smiled fondly when he found the book he's searching and immediately made his way to borrow the book and left.

" Hey! "

" ooh f---- !" Almost jumped in surprise as the smaller one suddenly appeared at his side.
" That must be your last Yoo Kihyun or else. " threatening the younger while caressing his chest as he felt like his heart almost jumped out of his body.

" He is Chae Hyungwon. I bet you don't know the boy's name. " said by the smaller one who arm crossed and smirked in front of him.
" You're obviously interested."

It's too easy for the younger one to read him based on his actions leaving the older with no words to say. They're being friends for too long,  enough for the younger to know him very well.

" Known for being smart and pretty. An eighteen year old boy with too many complicated issues in his life. Are you still interested? I guess you must not. Knowing your family's standards. " Not to meddle about other's lives but the boy's background is quite complicated for Hoseok to be involved as Kihyun knew some of younger's issues including the rumors about a secret affair with one of his professors.

" You don't have to remind me about that standards." leaving the younger one as he made his way out of the library.

A little interest doesn't mean of being fascinated. He's just amazed by youngest's ethereal beauty and that's all. No serious case,  No feelings, No worries about his Family's standards. It's all clear, he knew he won't be able to choose cause his future depends on his parents hands.

-*-

" Changkyunnie and Joohoney wants to go at the amusement park. Hyungnim will join us?  Right,  right?!"

It must be a great day for Hoseok to sleep and relax but these twin little Shins won't let the older do it as he wanted. Jumping at the queen size bed to where he's lying making him felt dizzy and almost threw up.

" Please calm down little hyper young men, where's your Nannies? " both shrugged their shoulders as a response at older's question and a loud sound from another room just made him facepalmed.

" It's Changkyunnie's !"

" It's Joohoney's !"

Both pointing their fingers at each other as they met the older's eyes and felt doomed.

" Hyungnim mad? "

" Don't angry please,  Changkyunnie and Joohoney be good, Promise. "

" sorrrrrryyyyyy.. "

And two small kisses landed at the older's cheeks as his facial expression softened towards his two younger twin siblings.

" Hyungnim isn't angry or mad but Kyunnie and Honey should behave a liiiiiiittle, and stop stressing nannies or other people around, okay? " ruffling the twin's hair making those two giggled and two pairs of eyes formed like a crescent moon.