#0 hero is born

3rd great ninja war is still rampaging throughout all shinobi nation and obito uchiha takes this opportunity to attack the village in the same time the fourth hokage Minato Namikaze wife Kushina Uzumaki is going to give birth to a child at this rate Minato give order to settle a place to kushina to give a birth to the child because its denger to someone who is a jinchuuriki to give birth after sometimes the child is born and being name naruto namikaze and the konoha crush begin after obito steal the nine tails inside kushina body and attack the village in this state the fourth hokage move fast to defeat obito without knowing that he is his former student at the villege there is another jinchuuriki that fight the nine tails it is the two tails jinchuuriki nawaki senju he use his perfect jinchuuriki mode to hold of the nine tails for attacking the village the result is the nine tails is being pushed outside the village meanwhile minato after fighting obito,quickly rushed to kushina and naruto after obito manage to escape thourgh his kamui after meet up with them minato tells to kushina the planned to seal the nine tails insede of naruto after arguing kushina finally agree with the planned,Minato quickly make the hand seal to use Reaper dead seal to seal the good half(ying) of nine tails inside naruto and  the other half inside minato after the sealing is succsesfull minato tells the third hokage to take care of naruto for him and let him use the name namikaze on him because he not want naruto to be blame on the attack third hokage totally agree promising minato he will raise naruto like his own son Minato tnanks the third hokage for that before he and kushina died.

Explanation:1.Hashirama kept the two tails on the meeting on the five kage summit because he already seal the two tails inside of his son after knowing that two tails is more calm and wiser among all the tailed beast
2.nawaki is survived beacause he being protect by the two tails on the accident .