#1 unexpected meeting

4 years after the Kyuubi attack naruto has grown to became smart kid he has been traning with the third hokage and Nawaki to control the tailed beast inside of him and even get bonded with him aftee the traning naruto often going to the forest to explore and doing some self traning on himself.

One day after the traning little naruto walking beside the river and shock to find an oldman lied on the riverside unconscious naruto quickly saved the man after put some bandages on his body especially on his left arm after taking care of his wounded body naruto take the man to nearby tree and bring up some water and food to feed him after he concious he ask naruto what happened

The oldman:"oii young boy how long iam sleeping"

Naruto:"its been three hours since iam find you old gramps"

The  oldman:"thanks young boy for saving my life i owed you"

After hearing that naruto chuckle and smile to the old gramps

Naruto:"hey oldman gramps what is your name?"

The oldman:"oh right where's my manner my name is A and you young boy"

Naruto:"my name is Naruto namikaze it is nice too meet you A gramps"

A suprised to heard naruto clan is

Naruto:"so A gramps why did you been drag by the river,where did you came from"

A lied to naruto the reason why he was been dragged here

A:"i was a fisherman who came from the hidden cloud village,i was doing my work until a mist ninja showed and attack me thats why i ended up here"

Naruto shocked after hearing that

Naruto:"ohh no thats terrible i never liked war,why can the world be peace so everyone can lived happily,Someday i will changed this world to became a world without war thats why i will become the greatest Hokage,that my ninja way."

A really shocked after hearing what naruto just said,their both speak without knowing that is already night Naruto said to A that he will heading home before Naruto return A said to naruto to came back tommorow there is something he will show to naruto naruto is happy in hearing this and said goodbye to A

'naruto arrives at his apartement and took sleep'

When he woke up naruto first going to Hiruzen place to train with him and nawaki,Naruto already master Shuriken kagebunshin technique and wind bullet but struggle at his self bunshin technique hiruzen and nawaki confused about this and doesn't know why naruto cannot do a single bunshin but can do it on shuriken easily and even can make 100 shuriken bunshin at time.

After the traning with Hiruzen and nawaki naruto quickly dash to A place on the forest on his way there he saw three kid bullying a girl with white eyes,quickly naruto dash to the three kid and punch them with his basic taijutsu and then the three kid run away from him after naruto save the litle girl naruto said to him

Naruto:"just forget about what they say to you in my perspective you had the most beautyfull eyes i ever seen"

The litle girl blussed on hearing this and ask whay his name

Naruto:"my name is naruto namikaze i someday i will became the hokage to protect you from everybody that want to hurt you....ummm oh yeah what is your name btw hehe"

Hinata:"my nam.. name is Hinata it is nice to meet you Narutokun"

Naruto:"it is nice to meet you to hinata but i need to get going now byee hinata"

Naruto going through the forest to go to where A been,Hinata stare at him with blused face as he going into the forest.

Naruto greed A after he arrives at his hut near riverside

Naruto:"heii A gramps so what do you want to show me?"

A:"before i showed you what is your nature element little naruto"

Naruto:"well old third said that i have wind,water and lightning nature"

A:"oh wow thats good iam gonna show you some technique that i know"

Naruto:"seriously A gramps yeayy thangkyou so much"

A:"well at least this is the only way that i can repay my debt and plus iam interesting in your ninja way"

Naruto gets excited after hearing this and A showed naruto the lightning chakra cloak so that naruto can move fast and A this describe this technique is equal to the flying raijin that fourth hokage had,after hearing this Naruto ask to A how strong is naruto father A shocked that naruto is Minato son and the tailed beast of nine tails after telling naruto about minato and what he contribute to the 3rd ninja war that just recently ended,Naruto after hearing this is amazed by how strong his father is.

And so naruto begun his traning with the Third raikage without even knowing the fact.

Explaination:1.A after fighting with the 30.000 mist shinobi is able to escape to the river and this happen after he retiring from being the third raikage

*So this event will be different from the timeline that we know and i will make some new thing like character and story line to make this What ifs kind interesting .