❤️LOVE NIGHT❤️

Mishti and abir were happily married and were living the mishbir house in peace.
Abir and mishti had explored their relationship physically and emotionally and we're really happy.
Nowadays abir started to become busy because ngo work and was working late as well.
It was 12:00am mishti called abir asking "tum kahaan ho abir ghar kab ao ge"
Abir said "mai bass a hi raha hoon"
Mishti "jaldi aana tumhara liye aik surprise wait kar raha hai"
Kya hoa hai angry chorni tumhare mood kya hai said abir in a teasing way.
Jab ghar ao ge tab sab pata chal jaye ga said mishti.ending the call
Abir rajvansh ajj ki raat tum zarooor yaad rakho ge said to her self and went to her wordrobe and took out a packet from the wordrobe and went to washroom.
The bell rang but nobody opened the door then abir our the house keys he had and opened the door.
Mishti mishti kahaan ho Mai a Gaya hoon.said abir.but he didn't receive any reply.
He went upstairs to their room to check whether mishti was their or not.
He opened the door and went inside the room. He was about to say something but a pair of hands blocked his mouth from behind making it unable for him to say any thing.Abir smiled as he understood was the who had kept their hands on his mouth.(yes it was non other then mishti).
Mishti removed her hands from her mouth and hugging abir from behind.She stood on her tip toos and came near his ear and whispered " ajeeb rajvansh are you ready for the surprise"
Abir smiles and nodded in a yes.she told him to close his eyes and abir being an obedient child did as his wifey said.mishti moved from the back and stood in front of him.mishti whispered "open your eyes love" abir opened his eyes and was shocked to see his angry chorni like that

mishti whispered "open your eyes love" abir opened his eyes and was shocked to see his angry chorni like that

(Mishti's look)
She was looking like a beauty in that sexy red nighty abir thought.
Mishti smiles as she saw her husbands expression and was happy that she was successful in making him surprised.
Abir coming back to his senses and started moving close to her and said " love may I know what your are planning to do today as I think some hot things are going to happen" said abir in teasing way.
Mishti came closed to him not leaving any gap
Between them and put her hands around his neck she came near his ear and said what do you thing will be happening to day hmmmm hubby"
I know exactly what's going to happen today said abir keeping his hands on her waist making her come close.
Mishti started running her index finger from his forehead to his shirts button and slowly started to undo his buttons while looking into his eyes.The atmosphere intensified and abir could not take it  any more and pasted his lips on her they kissed gently but as Mishti's started to move her fingers on his naked chest the kiss became passionate and abir started to moan in her mouth.Abir was sucking her upper lips and and slowly inserted histongue inside her mouth and the fight of domince started they both give tough competitions to each other mean while they kissed mishti's hands went down to abir pants.she unbuckled the belt and took it out then she made her hands go down to his pants zip and she pulled them down and removed his pants.now abir was left with his boxers only.Mishti removed his boxers and started to pleasure his love by pleasureing with her hands on the manhood.making abir to moan louder and open his eye to see his angry chorni teasing him.Abir moaned louder and louder as he could not handle the pleasure her wife was providing him.they broke their kiss breathing heavily but mishti didn't stop pleasuring his hubby with her hands on his manhood.Abir could not control and decided to make mishti pay for this and held mishti hand which was on his manhood and he took her in his arms in bridle style and made her lay  down on the bed.Abir came over her and started kissing her.He kissed her jawline and then making his way down to her neck giving her a love bite mishti hissed in pain.Abir came down and could see her cleavage clearly he kissed her mole which was on her right boob and pressed the other making mishti to clutch the bedsheets abir started sucking her left boob and pressed the right making mishti to moan loudly "abirrrrr"
Now abir made mishti lay on her tummy makeing her back face him.abir kissed on her shoulders and came down he unhooked her nighty then he slides the sleeves down and kissed on her back he started to give open mouth kisses which made mishti shout his name abiirrrrr.Abir turned mishti a round and made her face him she was very shy and was blushing where as abir mesmerised seeing the sheer beauty infront of him he came on top of her kissed her right boob and pressed her left boob which made mishti clutch the bed sheets. Then abir started sucking her nimples and he started to play with her nimples making mishts heart to skip a beat.
After sucking her nimples and making them red he started to move his index fingers from her breast to her navel he was moving his fingers around the navel making mishti feel ticklish.Abir then kissed her navel and started sucking it and then he inserted his tongue in her navel leaving mishti in shock.Mishti started to moan loudly making abir deepen his touches.Abir looked at mishti and then he moved his hands down mishti closed her eyes and tighten her grip on the bedsheets she was clutching as she understood where her lives's hands were going.abir made his hand down to her waist held the thin string  of the G-string she was wearing and slided it down revealing the hidden beauty to him.Even though it was not the first time him seeing her like this but when ever they had these love making session it just amused him that how beautiful her wifeyyy was.He took a finale glance of his wife and slowly entered inside her.Mishti was in another world feeling the pleasure.Now abir made his actions a little fast which made mishti to moan loudly and then they covered them selves under the satin sheets and went to sleep.

Sorry for the delay but I promise that every week you are going to get a new OS.
Ignore my mistakes and thank you for your love and support and vote and comment