Synopsis

A/N: Hi, this is Prey and It is my first time writing a story with mature content. I hope you understand if there are dull moments in this story.

Please read the following points:

DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, COPY, TRANSMIT, MODIFY, DISPLAY OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM OR EXPLOIT THE CONTENTS OF THIS STORY IN ANY WAY.

Please obtain permission.

This book is a work of fiction thus all the events and characters in this book are the product of the author's imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book is cliche and cheesy. If you are cliche freak then you are at the right place.

Please don't spread negativity. I appreciate corrections but not in a rude manner.

I am no professional writer. Writing is just my hobby so don't expect it to be perfect. I am only a human who writes her thoughts and imaginations in this way.

All the photos and videos in the media section belong to their rightful owners. :)

This book contains mature content. If you're not okay with that stuff you can skip that part, I would never ask you to leave this book because I know Wattpaders lives for mature content. :)

All rights reserved 20**

The Heart's Anchor was written by Preystellar

SYNOPSIS

She was the anchor that kept him above the waves of life. He was the anchor that made her drown and made her heart crushed into pieces. A story of two teenagers who felt a sudden connection the moment they first met.

Her name is Shekaina Fajardo an aspiring flight attendant. She's a wild free person, her hobby is exploring things since she was young. She's a typical girl who has 30+ guys that she had a crush on. But there's one man who's already engraved deeply on her heart. And that is her first love. Childhood crush, her one, and only puppy love. So, she decided to look for that guy and message it right away. Shekaina doesn't know why her heart keeps on thumping as she types his name on the search bar. Many similar names but one account caught her eye, her heart thumps twice faster than before as soon as he viewed the photo of the guy. It's him! Patrick Versus Guevarra, the only man who can make her heart goes crazy even if he's not doing anything towards her. 

They are studying in the same university making it easier for them to communicate and that's where they started seeing each other. But wait! in every story, there's a problem and in every problem, there's a reason. 

What could happen if two young lovers clash together? Would there be a happy ending? Or just another challenge in their life? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________