Suprise

Matthews P.O.V
I walked down the hall to carters room, I wanted to tell him about Shawn and Taylor because Taylor told me and I asked if I could tell Carter and he said yes. I usually don't knock I just barge right in, so that's what I did. But this time I saw something unbelievable. Carter was on top of this girl smashing his lips into hers.. (They weren't doing anything else) it was very awkward when Carter and that girl jumped up. Carter said "Matt it's not what it looks like" "you guys were obviously kissing, I saw, it's really great of you two except next time Carter you need to tell you best friend" I said back laughing "okay thanks man, your a great friend, oh by the way this is Maggie" carter responded blushing. "Hey Maggie, I'm Matt, and it's very nice to meet you,"
"Um hey Matt, I'm sorry I didn't wanna meet you this way but it's alright I guess" Maggie said trying not to laugh,
Carter cut her off and said "she is going to go to the next Magcon with us in Dallas, she's really fun and it would be amazing to have my girlfriend with me" I was kindda shocked kinnda not when Carter said Maggie was his girlfriend because I just caught them kissing.. so I just left Carters room and I didnt get to tell him about Taylor and shawn but its okay ill do it later..

Camerons P.O.V since Nash and I share a room because we are like brothers, we are bestfriends and we always seems to have the most fun time together.

Nash hasnt been himself lately, He is always jumping up and down then getting mad in the matter of seconds. I think he is bipolar but i don't know. But dayammmm is he hot when he's mad. Did I just call him hot?!?

A/N - sorry this is so so short but I wanted to leave a cliff hanger, I'll be updating again in 2 or 3 days maybe so uhhh be ready 💕 Alot of people arent reading this.. so thank you to the ones that are and I promise its gonna get better