Slammer

*Rita and Lynn Sr. were sitting in their cells with angry expressions on their faces. Their plans were "ruined" since Luan exposed them for hurting Lincoln and blaming it on the 3 sisters, Lori, Luan and Lynn Jr. The rogue cops were gassed for their crimes and Rita and Lynn Sr. were sentenced to life in prison without parole. Suddenly, the warden walked up.*

Warden: MR. AND MRS. LOUD, YOU HAVE 3 VISITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He opened the cell door and escorted them to the phone, where Albert, Dr. Feinstein and Kotaro were waiting for them with angry and heartbroken expressions on their faces.*

Albert: WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW FURIOUS I AM WITH YOU, RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita: Dad....! It was Lori, Lynn and Luan......!

Albert: NO, RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! LORI, LYNN AND LUAN WERE INNOCENT AND YOU TURNED ME AND MY FORMER GRANDDAUGHTERS AGAINST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW, THANKS TO YOU, LUAN HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SHUT ME OUT BECAUSE I BETRAYED HER AND HER TWO DEAD SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

*As Albert broke down crying, the warden overheard it and he felt his heart breaking. He was both angry and heartbroken because what he said was true.*

Dr. Feinstein: Rita, what you and your husband did was discrimination! And I have no choice but to fire you!

Rita: What......?! But...... you can't........!

Dr. Feinstein: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOUR NOVELS ARE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

*He took Rita's Novel and tore the pages out right in front of her eyes.*

Rita: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS ALL MY HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Feinstein: WELL, NOW IT'S GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kotaro: AND LYNN, THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE OUT OF THE BAND AND YOU ARE NO LONGER THE OWNER OF YOUR OWN RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS OF RIGHT NOW, LYNN'S TABLES WILL BE KOTARO'S KITCHEN BECAUSE I'M KICKING YOU OUT OF THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn Sr.: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!? BUT THAT WAS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kotaro: A DREAM THAT IS NOW RUINED JUST LIKE YOU RUINED YOUR DAUGHTERS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DOES THAT FEEL?!?!?!?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Albert: AND RITA, YOU ARE NO LONGER MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*And with that, the three of them walked out while the warden took Rita and Lynn Sr. back to their cells.*

Warden:*angrily crying* WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? YOU JERKS DESERVE TO ROT BEHIND BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He locked their cells and walked away, crying. However, one of the guards saw Rita angrily cutting her hand and writing the word "REVENGE" on the wall in blood, making the guard throw up at what he saw. He ran to the warden and told him what happened and he let him go home early.*

Note: KalobBurnett2000 and Ch276Zj, do you guys have any ideas for more deleted scenes for Luan's Rage for me?! Please let me know!

THE END