(Fluff! Roomate!) snapnapXreader

823 words not so bad for a first chapter!
Anyways my song suggestions is: https://youtu.be/Vs_lVOPZMAM Adore you by Harry styles! If you want more vote and follow me for other fan fictions! If you have any requests shoot me a dm or comment one!
———————
Your p.o.v
I've just moved into a new apartment with a group of people. George,clay and nick. Although it felt like George and clay had their own thing going on and were just sort of drifting away from me and nick. It felt odd at first but now I personally don't mind it. "That just means more time for me and nick!" You see I kinda fell for him...I remember the day I was fully moved in. George and clay had already fallen asleep and I ended my stream not long after. I walked into the living room and sighed "wow...this is actually my new home" it was amazing to finally have a place that actually felt like home after all those times before. I usually jumped from roommate to roommate but now I could stop all that. It just felt...nice. As I was standing there I caught a glimpse of someone behind me in a mirror. I gasped as I felt someone bear hug me. "Calm down... jeez" he laughed the last part as he dropped his head on my shoulder. I smiled it was just nick. Adorable. Cute. Ol' Nick. "You scared me!" I chuckled. I felt his smile but knew something was off. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. He sighed as he let go of me and leaned on the hallway wall. "Yeah just" he sighed again " I dunno I think I fell" I looked up at him in concern "w-what? Are you hurt?" I took his arms and rolled up his sleeves. He stopped me "no no no" he rolled his sleeves back down. "For someone" those words surprisingly had my heart filled pain. I've known him before I even moved and have liked him for a long time but... to see him with someone else..just hurt my soul. "Oh" I spoke trying not to show my emotions "I need your help" I looked down at his request and just leaned on the opposite wall. "I don't know how to tell them I like them.. hell I don't even know if they like me back but.. I have to try" I felt his eyes burning a hole though me . "Okay well first off do you know what the person likes?" I offer my help with a slightly sad tone. "we could start from there.." I waited for a response and looked up to only see him trying to think.  After I figured that he probably doesn't know I offer something else "okay well how about what they look like?" "Beautiful" he responds quickly. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Okay well anything else?" "Well she's talented, and amazing, down right gorgeous!" He said smiling to him self 'who ever this girl is I already hate her' with a little anger in my voice I ask "anything else? How she makes you feel maybe?"  He stopped laughing and his smile grew a bit wider as he stared at the ground. "Well Its hard to describe but.. it's like that moment when the suns setting and you look up to the sky to see it change colors and think 'wow what perfect timing' and when in the mornings you look outside your windows and see the water drops on your window and know that today's going to be a good day because it'll have her in it." He switched walls and leaned next to me. I was enchanted by his words and placed my head on his shoulder. "I just wanna spoil her like giving her a rose with perfect water drops in it or also when the barista draws you something with the coffee foam and just makes the coffee so much better." I'm holding back tears. I pull away from him and close my eyes imagining the girl nick would go for. "and I think i got really lucky with her" I hear him slide to the floor on the wall. I do the same before opening my eyes and turn over to him. " how so?"  He smiled and looked at me "she actually lives with me" I furrowed my brow for a moment before realizing. I felt my face become hot as I focused my attention on something else in the hallway.  He placed his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't see him but I can see his concerns and l regrets. As he took his hand off my shoulder going to stand up I wrapped my arms around him causing Him to fall down "you lovable bean" I say kissing him on his cheek. I heard his chuckles "so I think that's a yes?" I give him another kiss on the forehead before hiding him a tight hug "oh no it's a maybe" "WhAt?" "I'm. Joking" I stop hugging him and pull away. " I love you" he pulls me back in for another hug holding me close he whispers "I love you more"
———————