Excusale letter

Dear Ms. Barber,

      Please excuse Cheyenne McGhee. I am sorry that Cheyenne is late to school, she was kidnapped by Tim Curry and held hostage at a neglected old farm house in the middle of the country. After someone had found her and was just about to rescue her, a vampire swooped down and took off the rescuer’s head. As the vampire stalked toward her she screamed and struggled against the ropes that bound her to chair. She landed up tipping the chair back. The only thing tied to the chair was her arms so she got to her feet and used the chair to her advantage. The vampire came at her and she used the vampire’s fangs as a knife cutting into the ropes. Cheyenne won the fight when she clocked the vampire in the jaw breaking the vampire’s fang. She used a silver knife she found in the kitchen and plunged it into the vampire’s throat. Cheyenne started to walk out of the house when her brother walked up to her at knife point pushing her back into the room. She asked her brother what he was doing only to have his friend tie her to a chair. “This is for your own safety.” Her brother said to her and then left. Cheyenne sat in the chair for what seemed like forever until a line of dancing daisies came dancing into the room singing Good Life. The daisies untied her and then danced out. In Conclusion I am sorry for Cheyenne’s tardiness to school.

Thank you,

            James L. McGhee

                (Father)