info

Family:
You: (m/n) nix (alive/healty)
Father: thomas nix (deceased) (quirk: ink)
Mother: tamie nix (missing) (quirk: neko)
Older sister: tamara nix (missing) (quirk: neko)
Lil brother: riley nix (alive/healthy) (quirk: neko)
Baby brother: husk nix (alive/healthy) (quirk: ink)
Aunt: midnight (alive/healthy)

Quirk:
Ink,
Your quirk allows you to make things out of ink like 3D kind of stuff, you can lift the ink out of its pot like a water element person does with water, or you can draw it in ink and use your quirk to pop it out of the paper, you can also make living creatures out of ink, you can also colour the thing/being with different colours of ink instead of having it stay black, you can also turn into a ink creature but i havent made the look yet so untill i do wait untill then.

2 quirk:
Neko,
You have the abilitys of a normal cat but increased the strength, speed, agility, sight, hearing, smell, basically ever other sense a human and a cat has increased, like in the picture above you have cat ears and a tail and two pet cats -w- you also have the ability to communicate with felines big and small, also another reason why shinso and aizawa favors you -w-

Villian or hero?:
First year student in U.A in the hero course.

Personality:
Rude, quiet, mean, kind and caring

A bit of backstory:
Your father died in a car crash while in a high speed car chase, after that a few months later your mother and older sister went missing with out a trace and so your aunt midnight took you and your two younger brothers in as you three didnt have any where else to go.

If you have any questions leave them here and i will eventually do a Q&A to answer them, that is all for now.