Wedding Pt.2

30 minutes before the wedding.
Paris POV

I can't believe I'm getting married, at 18 I never thought this would be my life. I don't regret anything about it, but it's not the normal life of an 18 year old.

Ayshas mom is helping me with last minute touches with my makeup.

"Thank you Katie." I smile.

"No problem dear." Her smiles so warm and welcoming.

"Can I ask you something?"

She nods.

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask.

"I thought I was, with Ayshas dad. We were young and made a stupid decision, I wouldn't go back though, Ayshas my everything. He said he wasn't and left me, never seen him again. Every man after that didn't want to deal with Aysha." She shrugs.

"They are all insane, you're perfect mama." I wrap my arms around her.

"Merci." She offers yet another smile.

Soon enough there was a knock on the door.

"It's me?" Robs voice says from behind the door.

Katie goes over to open it.

Robs eyes land on me and I watch the tears brim his eyes.

"Oh my God, Paris. You look absolutely beautiful." He says.

"Thank you Rob." I feel my cheeks heat up.

This is the first time a male seen me in my dress.

"Katie can you give us a minute?" Rob asks.

"I'm gonna go take my seat, you look gorgeous Paris." She gives me one last hug before going.

"I'm speechless." Rob jokes.

"Thank you, I mean for everything Rob. I've never known any of my real family and you excepted me in so quickly, you are an amazing dad. Zions really lucky." I tell him.

"Not just Zion, the moment you say I do. You have my last name, you're my daughter Paris." He assures me.

His arms wrap firmly around me.

"And thank you Paris, I watched how Zion grew up, his Killah mentality. You make him so happy, don't tell him I said this, but he wouldn't be shit without you." He chuckles.

I can't help but let out a laugh.

There's a knock on the door.

"It's time." Says the service worker.

I feel my heartbeat pick up.

"Calm down, you'll be okay." Rob says and guides me out the room.

No ones POV

Rob leads his soon to be daughter-in-law to the wedding service, Paris felt anxious. Her young mind filled with negative thoughts.

On the other side of the door her future husband awaits her, also anxious.

I'm Zions mind, he found the one, she makes him happy and that's that matters. For one moment in his life he wasn't completely angry, he was Zion..not Killah.

The door opens and everyone stands, as Paris and Rob step into the light, tears escape Zions eyes.

Zion POV