Young joseph joestar x reader

After being under Lisa Lisa's teachings for a few years, your breath hitches as you saw the new students walk through the door.

A blond Italian man and a tall English man make your legs start to go weak
How do you speak to someone with such... an intimating build?

"Y/n!" Lisa Lisa calls you from your hiding stop behind the wall

"Meet Joseph joestar and Cesar Zeppeli, they'll be working under you for a while so they can learn basic skill before they are to face me."

Your face goes bright red as your receive a kiss on the hand from the Italian and a wink from the English man as he licked his lips and stared you down from the foot in height that separates the both of you.

"JOJO YOU DICK , who taught you how to speak to women?! I'm sure speedwagon would hang your balls up for that" Cesar scowled at him

"I don't see what you talking about Cesar I was just about to introduce myself to our new teacher."

"There's no need" you say
" its already pretty late but there's no right time to train, I'll take you to the lower levels of the tower with the basic training equipment"

You walk in front of the two down the stairs, hearing constant arguing between them, you decided to  have them train separately instead of together.

"Aww but why?! What am I supposed to be without my Cesarino?!?" Joseph sighs

"Actually I think it's for the better, I don't want Joseph getting his panties in a twist because he sees how better I am it everything" Cesar cockily replies

"Don't make me shove a pigeon down your throat again asswipe."

"Ohh so now you grow some balls, joestar don't think I won't pound-"

"OKAY" you yell

They both stop to stare at you

"You guys see what I'm talking about right? Can't go 20 seconds without arguing with each other!"

"25 actually"
Joseph whispers

"What"

"You said 20 seconds , its actually 25"

You're not quick to anger but wanted joestar to know that youre not to be one to underestimate or disrespect

"Okay Joseph, lets start with your training first, Cesar feel free to sleep tonight because it's the last you'll be getting in a while." You order

Cesar goes of to find Lisa Lisa to find his room for the night
Now it's just you and joestar at the top of hell climb piller

"Look down Joseph, this is where you'll be spending your time trying to climb"

"Climb? How do I get down?"

You feel a spark of joy realizing you get to push him down into the oil, but to bad for you you'll be a lucky son of a bitch to trick Joseph joestar, while you go to push him he dodges and you end up falling in, but not before you were able to use your scarf to drag him in with you.

"JOSEPH YOU ASSHOLE" you yell
Never having done hell climb piller your heart begins to race not know how you can get out , knowing how ruthless Lisa Lisa is you know if you don't climb out it kill you

"Calm down teach, if all goes to hell don't think I won't put you in my back to bring you back up" he says

You stare at him in his eyes , his icey blue and green eyes pierce a hole through you heart and infiltrated your head with shameful, lustful thoughts. His eyes begin to trail down your body all the oil drenching your closes now made your curves and bra visible. Aww shit, two 18 years alone covered in oil can only end up one way, sexual.

Joseph pushes you against the wall unbuttoning your top and throws your bra in the oil. Your head tosses back as he sucks on you nipple then taps on your leg signaling for you to jump, now your legs latched around his back , feeling his boner grind against your core as he now kisses your lips.

He puts you down to unzip his pants an take off his shirt, staring at his muscles glistening in the oil drove you insane. The way his bulge was so defined by his underwear caused you to drool.

"Don't sit over there and look stupid, take everything off." He orders you

You take the rest of your clothes off and Joseph picks you back up to thrust into you against the wall. He was so big it cause your eyes to roll back in you skull.
The contrast between the cold wall and the heat on your face from his embrace drove you up the wall. You could feel every vain of his dick inside ripping you from the inside out.

Just as your about to climax you feel his thumb start to rub you clit in little circles.

"J..Joseph"
you moaned in his ear

Your back arches on the wall as you came on his dick and Joseph shoots ropes of thick cum into your tight cunt.

"Wow, that was... definitely a new experience."
Y/n panted

"Yeah totally agree, can't wait to make Cesar jealous with this story ;)"

That's the end 😭😳 AHHHHH I felt to weird writing this but I think I'll get used to it, if you have any advice or anything to say pls comment it!!
Later lovebugs 😛