Chapter 5

Once the group made it back to the U.Z.Z base, they saw Ray and Coloette standing there waiting for them. Once Lincoln landed Colette immediately ran towards him and started lathering Lincoln in 'kisses'. "Alright, alright!", Lincoln said as he got up and petted Colette on the head. "Who's a good girl? You are! That's right Colette!", Lincoln said as he rubbed Colette's tummy. Ray smiled and said, "Looks like you've got some new friends there.". "Ah sorry!", Lincoln said. "This is Ronnie Anne, and this is Christina.", Lincoln introduced. "Nice to meet you both.", Ray said. "Nice to meet you too.", Ronnie Anne and Christina said, as the dog Victor saved earlier jumped out its seat to greet Ray. "Oh and this is...Actually I didn't name him yet.", Victor said. "Francis?", Anita said. Victor shrugged and said, "How do you like that name boy?". Francis wagged his tail in delight as he licked Victor's hand. "Alright then, Francis it is.", Victor said. 

"Hey what's inside that box?", Ray asked. "The silver diamond.", Lincoln said. "Wasn't the silver diamond supposed to stay with Major Daily?", Ray asked. "Well yeah, but now T.H.E.M knows its location, so we had to move it here.", Anita said. "Oh ok.", Ray said. "Hey Linc! You in London yet?", Clyde said from Lincoln's phone. "Oh, Ray this is my friend Clyde.", Lincoln said. "Nice to meet you Clyde", Ray said. "Nice to meet you too Ray.", Clyde said. The group then went inside and talked over some unimportant things and went home, and got ready for bed.

(The reason why stuff ended quickly there was bc I had no other ideas ;-;)

The scene cuts to the Loud's residence, everyone was sleeping, excluding Lana. "This all happened when those two came back...", Lana thought, as she heard a tapping noise on the glass. Lana opened the window as Lynn crawled inside. "Lynn, What're you doing here?", Lana asked. "I'm going to fix our broken family, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Lana...", Lynn said. "Wha-", Lana said before she fell unconscious as Lynn had injected the same substances that she had into the girl. Lynn smirked as she shot Lana with a teleporter that went straight to T.H.E.M base. 

Lynn smirked and said, "One down, three more to go...". Lynn made her way to Lucy's room. Lucy was sound asleep in bed. Lynn carefully snuck over an injected the same fluid into Lucy's arm She then shot Lucy with the teleporter. Lynn then got to Leni's room, injected her with the liquid, and then teleported her to the T.H.E.M base. Lynn then went to the last room, Lisa's room. Lynn smirked as she said, "Last one..". Lynn then injected Lisa with the fluid and shot her with the teleporter. "You finished your mission?", Doctor Doctor asked. "Yeah,", Lynn answered, "Going to head back there now...". 

"Guys, Lana, Leni, Lucy, and Lisa are gone!", Luan screamed. Then Lincoln and Luna quickly ran to Luan. "Again?!", Luna said. "2 nights in a row, our siblings went missing!", Lincoln said. "Well did Lisa try to fix the security cameras?", Luna asked. "Luna, she's gone. Everyone's gone! It's only us here!", Luan said. "Well, might as well go tell Changed Daily about this", Lincoln said. 

Later then once the group made it to the briefing room, they saw three men, all with white hair, and two german shepherds. "Hey Changed Daily, who are these guys?", Lincoln asked. Changed Daily replied, "This is Lugar Kenneth, and his two sons, Jack and Sam Kenneth.". Everyone greeted Lugar, Jack and Sam.  "Wait, do I know you kid?", Lugar asked Lincoln. "I don't think so. My name is Lincoln Loud.", Lincoln answered. "Is your mom named Rita?", Lugar asked. "Y-yeah she is.", Lincoln replied. "Well, I have something to tell you kid, it may shock you, but I'm your real father.".

Everyone's eyes widened as they heard Lugar announce the news, and Victor passed out. Anita helped Victor up as Jack walked up to Lincoln and said, "So, you're our half brother then?". "Yeah I guess so...", Lincoln said. "Heh, well welcome to the fam Linc!", Sam said as he tightly hugged Lincoln. Changed Daily then said, "So did you need something?". Lincoln nodded, "Leni, Lucy, Lana, and Lisa have been kidnapped!". Changed Daily shook his head, "Oh dear not again... Well our mission will have to continue with or without them.".

Lana opened her eyes, she saw her siblings and mother sleeping besides her. Lana then saw Lynn. "Lynn!? Where are we?! Where are the others!?", Lana said. Lynn smirked as she said, "Don't worry about a thing. Now go to sleep...". Lynn then held Lana down as she injected her with the substance. Lynn then saw Doctor Doctor walk into the room with a smirk on her face. Lynn smiled and said, "How's the forgetion spray going?". Doctor Doctor replied, "It's going well, you know I'll only use it if you fulfill my needs first..". Lynn smiled and said, "I know. I won't fail you this time.". "You better not.", Doctor Doctor said, as she walked out the room. 

Lynn then began to get ready for her next mission, stealing the silver diamond.