Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I reached for my phone to turn it off but it slipped and feel on the floor. I groaned as I picked it up and shuting my alarm off. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the sofa in the livingoom watching tv. 

"Goodmorning" I heard my dad "Morning dad" I said as I continued watching the tv.

Oh yeah I should tell you something  about me, well my name is Melina and I am 18 years old. I am a youtuber and my dad is Tjs Michiel Verwest aka Tiësto so yeah that would be it. And I also like pizza.

I went back upstairs and went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. I got dressed and went downstairs where i found a note on the counter.

"Me and your mom went out for a while.  We will be home late tonight, you have money left on the counter. Call if you need anything - Love Dad" I read the note and sighed and walked to the livingroom. I set up my camera and decided to do a new Q&A video.

"Hello my wonderfull subscribers today I am doing Q&A video and I hope you will like it" I said to the camera as I took my phone opening twitter to find questions.

"Okay first guestion is from @lovemelina_3 'how old are you?' so I am 18 years old as some of you know" (A/N this is just some random username) I said as I answered more guestions.

"So this will be the last guestion and it's from @foreveryoung.8 'who is your biggest inspiration?' I would say Hardwell like he is so amazing and he just gives me so much inpiration" I answered the last question and finished the video.

I decided to edit it later so I took my phone and went to check my twitter when I saw a tweet that made my heart beat so fast.

-----------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter i hope you liked it. I'm sorry if it sucks but oh well. I will try to update tomorrow if I will be able to. Bye