I'm a Witch!?: Lucy

DISCLAIMER!!!: All character belongs in JK Rowling except for some Ocs

Me and her family were minding their own business when a heavy knock sounded on the door. My mom turned off the tv, quickly brushed any dust off her white skirt, and hurried to the door. Lucy peaked over her books from where she had curled up on the couch.

"Nobody ever comes here on Saturdays! I wonder who It is," Lucy ponders as she stared at the door.

"Hello, sorry to bother you on this pleasant day, is Lucy Miller here?" A voice sounded.

"W-why yes, come in please, Lucy! You have a Visitor!" My mom called as she let in a large woman.

I quickly closed my book and rushed over to the dining room table, my father right behind me to where the large woman was seated, she had brown hair seated in a bun atop her head.

"Hello, I'm Lucy," I said holding a hand out.

"Hello, Lucy, I am Alan you have Lovely blond hair by the way," Alen said her massive hand shaking my tiny ones.

"Thank you," I said politely, as I sat down.

"Hello, Miss Alen? Why were you looking for my daughter? I am fairly certain she doesn't know you," My mother said looking at Alen quizzically.

"Well, to put it simply, your daughter is a witch with nonmagical parents, and she is accepted into Hogwarts, one of the best wizarding school out there.

"Huh? What!? I think I would know if I was a Witch...." I though thought in disbelief.

Me and my parents are shocked non the lest Lucy was an average girl, good grades have a few friends and are always very eager to learn things and have certainly not shown any magical abilities.

"H-how do you know Lucy 's a witch?" my Father managed to choke out, his eyes bludging out.

"Because the Quill of Acceptances and the Book of admittance has picked her," Alen said simply.

"Well, could we discuss it in another room?" MY mother said, blinking.

"Of course," Alen said nodding.

My Mother and Father quickly pulled her into the kitchen for a family discussion.

"Please tell me this is a joke, Lucy!" My mom pleaded as she shut the kitchen door.

"N-no I don know her..." I said shaking my head.

"Well is this some kind of joke??? Are the neighbors playing jokes on us?" My dad exclaimed.

"No I don't think so... she seems to be telling the truth" My mom pondered.She was usually right, her mom was the people reader in the family.

"Well, then we have our answer then," My father said, as he. Opened the kitchen door leading us out the door.

When we got out Alen, was sitting there and was reading a book. At the sound of our footsteps, she put the book away and straighten her back.

"Well, what would be your decision?" Alen asked as we sat down.

"Well, I don't have much of a choice do I?" I said my finger fidgeting with my shirt.

How much will we need to spend on supplies for U--uh... Hogwarts?" My Dad asked.

"Well, since you do not have Wizard currency, Hogwarts will pay for it, but after the school year you are expected to pay half of it back," Alen explained, as Me and family ate it up and taking mental notes.

"So where do we---"

"I will pick you up tomorrow at 10, and I'll pick you up again a week later for the train," Alen said to me, then with faint pop she was gone, nothing behind but a letter addressed to me with a weird-looking seal on it.

"This is going to be a long week..." I thought as  I picked up the letter.