crashed

Mari's POV

Flashback

When i found out we have to move to new York for business I'm was not happy about it. Ever since we found out that the bakery was gonna be world known my parents stopped paying attention to me but focusing more on their job. I don't even know if I should call them that anymore. They don't say hello when I get home, they don't say good morning and they haven't said they loved for half a year.

Right now we are in a plane going to N.Y. when I suddenly feel a jolt. I cautiously get up and look around and find out that the pilots have been knocked out and we are falling. I quickly grab onto something as we hit the ocean. As the plane begins to sink people don't come up. In the distance I see a small island as I carefully swim towards it. As I got closer I could see that nobody else had survived. I quickly searched for tikki and found her floating in the air  with water dripping off of her antennas. When I finally got to shore I coughed up a lot of water and felt like I was about to die.

After calming down I ripped a bit of fabric off of the clothes that wee floating in the water and wrapped it around my arm to stop my fresh cut from bleeding and started to look for food.

Little did I know that that would be my routine for years.

Flashback ends

I jolt up from my nap as I remember that faitful day and ran to were tikki was trading some animal cubs.
It has been five years since I crashed here and all I've done is hunt bears, train myself and wolf pups, go for a daily run around the island and look out for someone. I haven't seen a person in years they I've almost forgot what my best friend looked like I think her name was something like alana or  Abby. Wait no it was alya. I think so anyway.

Tikki tells me about the times I had with my friends she says the boys names where I think nino and adrien. And then that was my crime fighting partner chat noir I presume. Suddenly i hear a familiar sound that I haven't heard since that say and that is the sound of rattling and clanking of metal. I look up to see a plane shaped vehicle flying down towards the island.