reunited

I quickly transformed and had a quick look at myself. It looks a lot different than what I last saw. I immediately ran to the plane and used  yoyo and wrapped it around the trees to make a net as the plane landed and skidded across the sand. When it came to a halt I could barely see from all of the sand that flew everywhere. As soon as my vision was clear again I ran to the plane kicked the door down. As fast as I could I got everyone out that had survived but as I did that I tripped on something and got a deep cut on my knee. After everyone was out I heard a girl screaming to I ran back in and found her just black out so I decided to carry her out to the others that I brought out.but after I put her down I fell to the ground as everything went black.

Alya's POV

As someone got us out of the plane I could see a red and black suit but decided to pay no attention to it. Suddenly i noticed everyone but Rose was here and started panicking. After everyone noticed her abscene I saw someone carrying Rose out of the plane and put her down but immediately black out. I ran over to them and told nino, adrien and Kim to get rose while Nathaniel, Ivan and I get the other person.

After a while I finally figure out who the anonymous person is.
"Guys I've figured it out" I yelled to get every ones attention.
"Figured what out" Juleka asked.
"Who this person is" " Who!!!???" Nearly everyone shouted.
"Believe it or not but that's has got to be ladybug" I confessed as I look in the direction that we placed her.

She suddenly woke up and saw everyone and screamed. Then something happened she detransformed intoooooo..............................

Sorry people but you will have to wait for the next chapter to find out who they think they saw......... bye