#19

No one's POV

The Trip to Busan was unforgettable. Especially to Lisa. She really needed that opportunity to find happiness in the very little ways.

Now they are on their way back to Seoul. With Yoongi driving the Motor Home, Jungkook by his side. Jin and Namjoon sitting by the built up dining table. While Lisa was resting at the portable bed. A cat beside her, purring.

She was actually reminiscing all the happy things that happened on their trip.

Lisa woke up with a cat on her face, finding it hard to breathe. She moved the cat out of her way, only to look at it fondly. The cat was so cute and charming. It's eyes showing different emotions, matching the human beside it.

"Leo! What did you do to Lisa unnie? You fat cat" Somi picked Leo up and brought him outside the room.

"He's a cute cat Som. Is it yours?"

"No, we actually found him at the curb last Thursday night. And we are trying to look for an owner. But people these days doesn't like cats."

"I like him. Are you fine with me adopting him? I mean I like cats, my family like cats. I'm pretty sure we can take care of him."

"Really unnie?! Well then let's tell grandpoppy and grandmommy about this!" Somi dragged her downstairs, going to the backyard where all the people are gathered.

"You're finally up Lali. Had a good sleep?" Jungkook went towards her and pecked her forehead. He just feels like to do it, hence to all the bad things that are happening.

"Yeah. Not until a cat woke me up. Speaking of cat, umm Grandma, Grandpa. Can I adopt Leo?"

"Oh really? That's amazing! Of course you can! He would really be happy." Grandma exclaimed and the others agreed.

"Who would've thought that this trip gave me another member of my family? Huh Leo?" Lisa delicately held Leo close to her.

"Meow" that's all he could reply.

"Meow to you too." she laughed and went back on making flashbacks of their trip.

They are now strolling on Jungkook's old neighborhood. Somi holding Lisa and Jungkook's hand like they're here parents. Jin and Joon walking together like a couple, and poor single Yoongi. Just walking together with his phone.

They stopped on an entrance to a secret forest. "This is where I ran to when I had problems. Come on follow me." Jungkook led the way.

The forest was kinda scary, spider webs attached to the trees. Jin and Namjoon are now attached to Yoongi. Both feeling so scared that they hid themselves behind the lil meow meow.
Somi asked to be carried by Jungkook and Lisa holding his free hand.

"Are you sure with this Kook? It looks dangerous." Lisa whispered.

"100% sure. Here we are." they arrived to a cliff that shows a beautiful view of the coral blue sea.

"Wow, I didn't know this existed Oppa. You should tell me more." Somi jumped out of Jungkook's arms and dragged Yoongi with her towards the stairs below the cliff.

"That leads to the beach. Be careful though." they all went down. And was left at awe. The beach is so beautiful. It's white sand the complements the coral blue color of the sea. Beautiful and colorful shells popped out from the sand. Waves whoosing, cool breeze and the salty smell. Now this is a break.

"Tag you're it!" Somi tagged Jin and ran.

"Yah! Somi-yah!" they ran and tagged each other. Splashing water to each other, Jungkook picking Lisa up and threatened to drop her on the water. Namjoon did the same to Somi.