End of friendship

Shah feel why did I did this I have done so many romantic scene in my career but never ever I have this feeling .....here Rhea thinking that she overreacted the situation she should be calmed .....
.
.
.
.
.
Next day they both met at shooting location Shah was waiting for Rhea to talk and here Rhea is waiting that Shah will talk to her. Both are in there own ego game ....that day they have to shoot noodle date scene while shooting they have to hugged each other. When Shah hugged Rhea they both were lost in each other mishbeer or maybe rhesha hug is magic to them ......

 When Shah hugged Rhea they both were lost in each other mishbeer or maybe rhesha hug is magic to them

they feel like home so they didn't broke the hug when director say the word "misthi". Soon they realise and all started laughing. They have feel the hug they know that thy need eachother but still they are not talking . They stopped giving ivs too .
Now they share only professional relation.

Rhea only talked with shaheer abt the scene which was not gone unnoticed by Parul masi. So she thought to ask Shah about this
Parul masi : hey Shah what's up!!!!
Shah: Everything is awesome masi u say ☺️☺️☺️
Masi : Do I ask you something ??🙄

Shah:  Sure masi u don't have to take permission ask na Baba

Masi : what happened between you and Rhea ....is everything fine...I noticed that from few days she is ignoring you she even dnt sit With us she always talks to Kaveri and Lata mam do lunch with them.

Shah: Shah in mind (phass Gaye) No masi nothing like that you know na she is little introvert. She don't gel up easily. Nthing else ....

Masi: ohhhhh ....but Shah she was so friendly with all of us fewdays back she use to tease you talk with us but now a days you both dont talk. Even she is good with me when I m alone ... I mean when I am not with you.....you know yesterday after packup you went home immediately and we all are sitting here and talking and laughing she is normal at tht time but when you were around she behave little reserved.

Shah: Shah thought ( yes because she only have prob with me) Masi you are overthinking dnt give pressure to Ur small brain .....bhaisaab usse bhi Aram do 😆😆😆😆💤💤💤

Saying this he leave from there but thinking did I have done such a big mistake that she is not talking with me or I am so bad tht she don't feel comfortable with me......or she knows abt my past affairs and thinking that I m a flirty...... whatever why am I thinking too much ... Why it matters to me.....
The shooting is going smoothly but whenever they have any romantic or hug scene ....they feel warm,they feel protected..... there hug feel like a 'shield' that protect them for ever... but both are ignoring there inner feeling. But someone in shooting is noticing all these. He noticed that  they both are lost when they even do an eye contact......yes he is none other than our Ritvik.
He thought he should talked to Shah abt this but then he felt that he is younger than Shah and it will  be wrong to talked to him. If Shah will feel he will surely talked to me.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey folks please tell how is this ???

Something emotional is cmng on the way....

Thankyou guys for Ur support

Keep supporting keep voting and please do comment..... suggestion are always open