chapter three

There's only 1 more day until school and Jungkook was in a mixture of feelings. He was excited because it’s a new school, and hot as fuck teachers. And he’s nervous for the same reason, it’s a new school, what if no one likes him, and what if the teachers think he’s ugly. He is looking around his room to find all his binders, books, and school stuff. ( I’m not in high school, idk what yall need ).  He gets all of his things and puts them in the new backpack he bought with Jimin and gets his phone. He has been following the hot teacher he found on his FYP. He sees a new post and this time the man has a suit and a loose tie and Jungkook is in awe of his beauty. 

@Taehungie26

School starts in 1 day!!! Can’t wait to see my class~~~ Thinking of dying my hair blue…

Thinking of dying my hair blue…..

.
.
.

@SugaGlossKing 
@WorldWideHandsomeJin

Jungkook just stares at the picture not knowing what to do. He is really catching feelings for him and has never even met him. Lucky for him he only has one more day and he gets to see this Taehyung26 person. When Jungkook hears a ring from his phone it snaps him out of his daydream and he reads the notification " @SugaGlossKing is my daddy and that's on periodt. " Jungkook let's out a small laugh and clicks the notification. 

ChimChimtheshort;) : @SugaGlossKing is my daddy and that's on periodt. 

Kooksthebunny<3 : ooo really send one of his posts  

ChimChimtheshort;) :

K

ooksthebunny<3 : I like his hair. It's cute. 

ChimChimtheshort;) : back off hoe hes mine you got that Taehyungie26 bitch. 

Kooksthebunny<3 : yes that is very much true.

Kooksthebunny<3 : does this dude teach at our school 

ChimChimtheshort;) : I’m not sure I’ll keep you updated ;) ;) 

Kooksthebunny<3 : thanks dude 

ChimChimtheshort;) : no prob my dude 

~~~TIME PASS A FEW HOURS~~~ 

ChimChimetheshort;) : BITCH HE TEACHES AT OUR NEW SCHOOL AND HES FRIENDS WITH YOUR DUDE AND YOUR DUDES NAME IS KIM TAEHYUNG AND HES 26 YEARS OLD AND MY DUDES NAME IS MIN YOONGI AND HES 27 AND HE LIKES BASKETBALL AND HE WORKS OUT AND I LOVE HIM. 

Kooksthebunny<3 : Where did you get all of this info ? 

ChimChimtheshort;) : I DMed my daddy 

Kooksthebunny<3 : your daddy- I wont ask 

Kooksthebunnt<3 : you asked about @taehyungie26 too ? 

Kooksthebunny<3 : and his name is Kim Taehyung and hes 26 why would he put so much info into his username ? lmao 

Kooksthebunny<3 : well now I cant wait for both of us 

ChimChimtheshort;) : yes, this school year is going to be FffFFffUuUUuuUUuUNnNNNNn

Kooksthebunny<3 : Yes it will 

HELLO AGAIN, yes it is I. So like, the way Jungkook and Jimin text each other is like how me and my bestfriends text each other istg.