Kiddnapping part 2 more smut,cursing(18+)

F-fuck~,she was moving more faster causing Carter's penis to twitch then she stop.

Carter was still trying to get out the chair and holding back her grones she like what the woman was doing but it didn't feel right doing it.

She got off Carter's lap and then took her paninis off?! Carter just stared at the woman's private area almost drooling then snapped back into the real world.

I've been waiting 8 years for this Carter now it's finally happening?! The woman squalid loudly then stared at Carter with her lust eyes.

Then she pulled down Carter's boxers then her penis sprung out. The woman just stared at how big it's was. Grabbing it with hand then hovered over Carter's body ready to put her in.

Your going to be my first baby so don't be ruff. She winked as she said that making carter just look down at herself.

The woman went down putting Carter's full length in her. Carter groned when she was in the woman and just gave in thrusting her hips up making the woman scream then mones from the pleasure she was getting.

Omg Carter ahhh~

Carter went faster reaching her high.
After a few more thrusts Carter came in to the woman tired.

Now your mine~ then she untied carter going back up stairs while Carter was sleep.

<><><>

Next day    Carter wakes up on a very soft bed. When Carter looked up she saw the woman in the mirror looking at her belly as if it got big already

Oh baby your awake finally~

What's your name? Basically the only thing she wanted to know

LISA...

When she thought about it. that's a cute name for a crazy woman. When she said that Lisa got angry only because she hate the word CRAZY,she didn't care about what else they say only crazy triggers her.

Hey don't call me crazy ?!

She screamed making carter flinch and eyes wide open,making Lisa walk to her kissing carters lips roughly making Lisa moan into the kiss.
Carter rapped her arms around Lisa's waist deepening the kiss Lisa pull a way breathing heavily.

You kissed me back,she smiled making Carter's smile back.

I love you Carter~
Carter just stared eyes wide open shocked.

I wonder if she's gonna say it back,Lisa thought.