Chapter 7

Nathan's POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like shit. My hood must've fell when she played with my hair that it is the first thing I saw when I looked at the mirror. My hair it's everywhere.

I looked at my neck and analyzing it. I sighed. She managed to form slight hickey near the junction of my neck and one at my pulse point which was at the visible part of my body.

Well, it's nothing compared to her. I purposely left it above the neck so she'll have a hard time to hide it. Let's see if she wear turtle neck to class tomorrow. I laugh to myself.

I wipe my lips with the back of my palm that was covered in her saliva, probably some combination of ours then wash it with hand soap. Felt disgusted with myself.

As I'm washing, I remembered her rubbing her vagina on my groin. I looked down. It's still bulging but luckily I decided to wear black trousers that they didn't leave any visible stain on it.

I looked at my watch. It's already 1.19 pm. I didn't notice time flies so fast but I need to take care of some 'business' first before went to class. I grimace before walked inside the toilet stall.

I took care of it for alittle while before went out again to wash my hands. I felt so dirty and disgusted from all of this. We were so close of doing it and thank god I came to my senses just in time.

But why can't I read her the first time? I'm really sure I see her eyes pretty define and all but still can't. Is it disappearing after I rejected it all this years?

I was splashing some water on my face before I heard notification from my phone. I gave it a few minutes to wipe my hands dry with some tissues then grab my phone.

Griffin: Where u?

Griffin: Class almost start.

I didn't mind to reply it then put it in my hoodie pocket. Grab my stuff before walked out the restroom.

I rush to class, swim through students who also rushing to their classes but carefully not to bump into Bella this time since we're going to the same class. It'll be hella awkward.

I went into the class and I saw my professor already standing in front, pointing something on the slides. Scanning for Griffin through hundreds of heads that was focusing.

To be honest, I can't see a thing but I do saw a hand waving at me. I'm pretty sure it's him. Besides, nobody have balls to do something outrageous gesture like him in front hundreds of unknown people and silent lecture hall.

Sometimes I question myself why I have him as a friend but I genuinely love him as he is and I'll do anything to protect him.

I walked towards him at the fourth row from behind. As I got closer, I saw him smile at me. "Thought you miss again." he said, mockingly.

"I was about to but then you'll be lonely again." I replied with sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes as reply. I grin before removing my bag and grab some stuff for the lecture. I put on my glasses before rummaging through my things in the bag for a better sight.

As I was busying myself, I notice a familiar figure walking passed me to the seat at the third row from the front at the other side of the lecture hall without feeling embarassed for being late.

When she already sat down, she took a glance at me then smirk while settling down her stuffs. I know she did that on purpose but I hate to admit that she successfully got under my skin. I can feel my rage is rising but I need to remain calm.