The Quadruplets Part 4 - Old concept

There will be a few mentions that are somewhat a gory topic in this chapter.
So please read with caution.

Name: Lyko

Full name: Lykoxs

(Pronounced as: Lie-ko-s. The 'x' is silent)

Age: 15

Born: 15th of March

State: Inhumane being in both strength and speed
(If you're wondering how dangerous his strength is, if he trips himself butt first on the floor, the impact can leave a small crater underneath him. Now imagine him falling from the sky as high as an aeroplane can go, what's bad about this is that not only will he be like the biggest nuke in the world but he will be 100% fine even after falling from that high up. Unless he was caught in midair, he can destroy buildings and even lands anywhere he wanted to)

Likes: Battle matches with Luna, his siblings, exciting adrenaline, the taste of raw human meat/organs and flesh (but is trying to restrain himself unless fighting one that's being hostile to him. He'll devour them with pleasure)

Dislikes: Being confined in only one place for a long time (his insanity is already low enough), being tempted to eat someone, especially when they're right next to him, weak and boring people, "the lab", "the scientist", experiments

Personality: The crazy cannibal
(Even if he's crazy and has very low sanity, that doesn't mean he has no common sense at all)

Fun facts: The youngest of the quadruplets. In strength wise, Luna is the only sibling who's almost on par with him. One of the reasons why Luna never hesitates to have battle matches with him. In speed wise, all of them can catch up to Lyko's crazy speed (Of course with the assistance of their powers). Like Loki, I also made Lyko a girl at first. I only made him as a crazy, fighting addicted kid, but then I thought making a character that's a cannibal would be interesting since I don't see a lot of other OCs having this type of characteristic. So ye. His claws are inspired by a hunter character from Identity V.

Thanks for reading ^w^