-1-

-Y/N P.O.V-

Hi! My name is Choi Y/N,I am 18 years old,Simple,Smart,Cute,but nerd and i live all by my self,i am just a lite poor tenant who lives in a little house that i rent.

I work hard to pay the rent of my house,I am working a student,
I study hard to pursue my very own dream,is to be a successful Producer in Entertainment,and my school name is 'Maxwell Academy'.

And there are things that important to me,my parents but they passed and away year ago,my self,my future and him.

Hes is my inspiration 'Min Yoongi' when i always say him my life and world shines and starts to be colorful brighter than rainbow,and also my heart is beating so fast when i saw him everyday,luckily were on a same class,but sadly were not close and were not talking to each other unless when it is important stuff to talk about and when it was school and group subject stuff.

I am walking at the hallway that full of students chit chatting,playing and also flirting,they not even notice me,because I'm just invisible to their sight.

Yoongi is the famous guy living in this world,he is rich,handsome,cute,smart yet heir of their company and family.

When i reach the door of our  classroom,i accidentally bump into a person.

~*~