-2-

"Uhh...miss are you alright?"he ask and grab my arm to help me up.

"Y-yes...I'm fine-"i said as i was cut off because it was Yoongi.

TUGDUG...TUGDUG...TUGDUG

"Oww it's you..I'm sorry!"He said and let go of my arm.

"It's fine"i said nervously.

"It's good to know that and if you don't mind...please excuse me?"he said and i take a step to the side to give him a way then he already leave.

When i reach my chair,two girls stood up in front of me...it was Tzuyu and Sana they are my friends,they are kind,pretty rich,smart,and heirs of tgeir own company and more stuff.

Actually they didn't know my Personal Status also they don't even know where i live and also didn't know that i live in a small house and i am pretty poor.

"Hi Y/N! Goodmorning!"They greeted me while they smile brightly to me.

"Hi there! How are you?it seems that you two have a good day?"

"Yeah! Guess what?!"Tzuyu said as me and Sana guess.

"What?"I said as Tzuyu smile like there is no tomorrow.

"My mom and dad sends half of a million on my account...isn't that exciting also i will buy some dress and more stuff later!"She said as i only smile to her,i wish that i was that rich as them.

"And my mom and dad send a money to my account...well let's have a shopping later?"Sana said as Tzuyu nods and i didn't hesitate to say no.

"I'm busy guys I'm sorry if i have no time...my parents was on a business trip ad always also i need to secure our house even we have a maid also i didn't trust anybody so i left inside the house alone but it's okay!"i said and they both nod their head,another lie again,i pity my self so much.

"You always busy but it's okay Y/N we understand you"Sana said and we both smile to each other soon they make their way to their own sit.

"You're rich right?"Sana shouted as i nod.

"Of course! I'm a heirs y'know!"i shout and they nod both.

Soon the teacher came up it was Mr.Jeon,Jeon Jungkook,well he is our math teacher and he is the younger teacher here in campus every girls fall for him because of his alluring and stunning looks.

Later on we started the lesson and Math is not my type so even i didn't like it i need to study hard.

Soon the bell rang it means English time our next teacher came up it was Mr.Kim,Kim Namjoon,he is so very good at English and his IQ was 148 or i think it's 150 now he is handsome too like Jungkook and then soon our lesson started.

~*~