8

The 3 friends studied together with their Senpai.
"Matrixes are coming in the exam?!" Yashiro asked.

"Yeah, you never knew?" Mitsuba said, trying to shoot Hanako multiple times while studying.

"I'm soo weak at it!"

"That's why I'm here to help!" Hanako replied to her.

(Timeskip: 2 weeks)
It was finally the day of the exam...
The day where all the pressure was put on the students...

Hanako had not only taught his 3 friends, but also the whole class. With their nervous minds, the students sat on their seats with a nerve-wracking thought...failing.

Yashiro, Kou, Mitsuba and Akane walked to their seats and wished each other luck. The school has made 0-E's class papers harder than the normal class.

At the first glace of questions, they all looked impossible.
That's when the students remembered something Hanako had told them...

'Imagine me as the question...fight me!'

With this technique the students were able to imagine the questions as monster that they need to exorcise.

So the fight began...for all the exams..

(Timeskip: After the exam day(s))

The students went to the school the next day, nervous about their papers. They all sat in their seats and watched as Hanako picked up the papers from Tsuchigomori's desk. Instead of distributing the papers normally, Hanako quickly distributed the papers in a blink of an eye.

It was finally here. All of the students had gotten a great mark...all except one.

The only student still seated on his seat while staring at his paper, was Akane.
He was usually the type who would ace a subject, but what happened here?

Hanako came up to Akane.

"Someone thought they were too smart for extra study sessions with me, huh?" Hanako joked as Akane became flustered.

"How will Aoi-chan date you now? Hahaaa..." Hanako laughed as he pinched Akane's cheeks teasingly.

Akane smacked Hanako's hand away and walked away from him.

Tsuchigomori came to Hanako.

"Weren't you too hard on him?"

Hanako chuckled at his question.
"He just needs a push, that's all." Hanako replied as he watched a pissed Akane walk away.

(7 more days till summer vacation)
(14 more days till the Kyoto Trip)

Mitsuba was planning something. A way to exorcise Hanako? A way he wouldn't notice that he would be killed?

"Sousuke?" His mom came to him.

"Y-Yes okaasan(mom)?"

"What's going on here? Why so silent?" She asked, trying to peek into Mitsuba's Campus book.

(Nobody else should know about the exorcism. If for an example, Mitsuba tells his mom, he will be brainwashed and will not be in 0-E anymore)

"N-nothing at all. I'm just planning on something for my class."

"Oh, is that so? Anyways, I've prepared your favorite homemade pudding. Come down if you want it." She said, going back downstairs.

That's when it hit Mitsuba.

"H-Homemade pudding, huh? My favorite...? Would Hanako-kun enjoy a flan donut?"

To be continued...
A/N: Sorry for being really inactive. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Mitsuba's plan, coming soon.