02

The results for their mid-term exams came and she topped her class to the dismay of those that used to top the class.

Amongst them is Jiddah Abubakar whose a part of the 'high class' and the class monitor. She's always topped the average class but has not been able to do so because of Feenah.

Having a strong competition that gives her no room to come first makes her boil with rage.

Questions she used to rack her brain to answer in class are now effortlessly answered by Feenah before she even thinks of the answer, making her fade in the background as class members are in awe of the new girl.

She hates Feenah with every fiber of her being and is looking for a chance to pull her down and teach her a bitter lesson, with the way Feenah is messing with the status quo, she knows it won't be hard to turn her against all the high table students and get a chance to trample on her.

~~~

During the school inter-house sports, Feenah didn't join any activity as she'd prefer to watch how things are done first.

The most embarrassing part for Feenah is how her mother came dressed in her shiny outfits feeling all fly until she found somewhere to sit and start making conversations with some other parents while collecting phone numbers. She's pretty sure her mother has no idea what the competition is about and her voice could be heard from afar as she did what she knew best, that is making new friends.

Before long her mother has formed a clique and is never home anymore.

~~~

There's a long list of students the high table students want to deal with, and on top of that list is Nafisah Musa Dikko.

No one knows anything about her since she is a new student, she is friends with most of her classmates with the seniors and juniors students included and is always the center of their attention during leisure time as she tells them stories that they can't help but listen to.
She's also doing well with her studies and from all indications, she'd be joining the toppers class the next session.

On several occasions, the high table students have tried to use harsh words to get rid of her but her sharp tongue had got them astounded as to how one person could possess such defense techniques. There must be something they could use to get back at her and it won't take long before they find out.

~~~

Among the students is Auwal Mustapha, who comes from a very wealthy home as his family owns a fleet of commercial aircraft.

He's a quiet student and very intelligent as he's one of the best students on his set. He had never involved himself in the status quo system as he finds it childish and backward, but he's never made any attempt to stop it. He's too busy studying and minding his business to pay attention to them.

He had consistently heard of Feenah and how she's been giving the high-class students a taste of their medicine

He admires her courage and watches her from afar as she consistently beats the high-class students to their games.

~~~
Feenah got home after school and laid tiredly on the 3 seaters in the living room taking off her socks.

Maa Zee took a glance at her from the single sofa she sat.
"How was school." She asked lightly tapping the screen of her phone.

"As usual." She sighed.

"Hope you've made a lot of rich friends, have you seen the range of cars that drop those students off? I can't wait to change my car at the end of this month and show it off." She spoke dreamily.