Chapter 11 - Chisel out the cravings beneathe

******Mature content******

Strong sexual content......18+

Here comes the choke and there goes the stroke...
Its just one of a form, within Domme's norm.

Flavours flicker seeking filthy favours when he plays disciplinarian, she is in bondage & savours.
Its him, who made the norm, its him, who fade yet form. Its him, who brings the storm and she plays it in passive form.

A passive passer passesby, paying peculiar presumptions, picking playful possessions on the way.

Secret, one of a passive passer...
She passed being predetermined behaved polite, acted pretentious and demanded possession.

Another fetish in the closet to hold, it wasn't the old blindfold. She was asked to show the trust uphold -"Putforth your desire being determined & bold."

There she bent on paws asking for bondage in cold.

Domme denies being at ease, coz he loved being a tease.
He commands her to stand on toes, she does this flawless, sensual ballet pose.

He steadily walks past to bring up the tools, some glasses and wine along with an ice box.
Sets it all in an orderly arrangement and starts stripping in serial order until each portion gets revealed to her, teasing to light up her darker & descriptive desire.

Then he picks up the bottle , pops up the cork and pours it, damping her, while she is yet all covered and clothed. She is damped off the drinks beyond the extent of description that her curves are dripping down the drops of it, giving the visuals of rythmic palpitations.

There he holds on an ice cube, beginning from her scalp, swiping down to forehead, to her eyelids peeping down, via peak of her nose to those thirsty lips seeking tiny drops, he moves it to her contours of the shoulders proceeding towards her tipsy bulged up tits, poking up through her top.

Curves are remarkably defined , that the ice cube vanished , right there.
He goes all slow & smooth, seems seeking a difference at her face, each nanosecond, with each of his ongoing move.
Her tempting tongue touching her lips that are savoured with the wine he poured, her cold shoulders seeking warmth at worst.
And all of it was showing an impact on his nerves, right where her eyes were focusing, down to his 'lengthy loafy lickable, lady lunch', 'his prick'.

His prick was being pointy and her eyes were freaking at the sight of it.
She engulfed large lump of lust while he inserted his thumb into her mouth, picking another cube of ice , he patted on her waist, going through the thighs, he overtraced his path and reached her already dripping 'dampy wetty spot'.

He took a few steps back while she is yet intact with her pose and eyes on his prick, then he came up with a glass, made her hold it in her hand, while he undressed her in a span of a snap.
Took two cubes of ice in one fist while held the glass in another, tickling tits, with the ice...while he was filling the glass by those droplets dripping down, placing the glass right under her bust.

And that very moment she lost her cool in the closure, as his lengthy pointy prick was rubbing against her thighs, she held it roughly & began to stroke, while he went up giving a giganting bite to that dripping tit that poke.

Ecstasy was being explored together at its oomph, being beyond the origin of seduction and beneathe the end of addiction.
Thats when she lost her grip off his prick when he wildly overpowered and bit her tit.

He held her up to the shelf beside, tied hands above and legs aside...then hugged her tight while licked all over, she tasted...like the old wine , that he poured over her.
He held his breathe and yelled -"you are mine."

His grips showed his lust when he grabbed her thighs while stroked inside. Then went back, held up a tool, triggered it on, fastening vibrations, he started to tease , putting it on her vulva, then glided to clitoris, increasing vibrations.

Choking her with one hand, he gave her a smooch, making her breatheless, he made her a slutty mess, who is losing the conscience being driven crazy.
He is digging her depth unapologetically being rigourous at her clit while she is about to lose it.
Her hands try to defend while legs shiver at peak, throat takes in a gulp and she yells her safe word and that very moment, he takes off his hand from her neck, cleans her lips that he bit, puts off that vibrator and right then she squirts.

Leaving her tied , he sits on the couch, makes up a drink while stroking on cock, slow & steady then fastens a bit, stops for a while then gets back on it.
And there she is , yet looking at him. He drunk up a lot and jerked off twice while she was craving it all into her cunt.

His intension was to tease while she wanted him to come & unlock her. After a while, he gave into her request, all drunk & dizzy , he goes upto her , opens her up & buzz off to couch losing his concious...
There she comes up to him, makes him sit by the wall, strokes his sleepy sigh cock, even sucks, hardening as rock, then serves herself a ride while he is all lost sleepy sloppy and she is tempting wild and hoppy.

Finally, gets off the cock, she jumps up the couch, gets some cigerattes off sex, pulling his face on her cunt, she slept with legs wide apart.