Chapter 11: Books

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Thank you so much for 157 reads guys

Beastboy P.O.V.

What if I'm still in her room when she gets back? What would she think I'm doing?

But I want her to like her birthday so I have to.

I hastily walk to her room. I hesitate and watch the door slid open. I step in. I then realize that with ever step I take my heart beat increases.

I eyeball her room. It's no typical room but, hey, she not a typical person.

I find a book shelf over flowing with books ranging from horror to romance. And they all look like they have been read through more times than you can count. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I walk over to a white chest and open it up. The book Malchior is trapped in is in the left corner by itself and spell books on the opposite side of the chest. I take the spell books out examining the pages for something I could get her.

On my third book I stop on page with a black chain and a green crystal connected to it. Lucky for me this book was translated English.

It says "Once activated with a powers this cyrstal can trap many powerful things in it such as: powers, emotions, ligh-" I stop what I was about to read and back track.

"Emotions, why hasn't she ever used this before!" wondering why, I continue reading

"-t In order for the powers of the crystal to be activated you must first have possesion of the necklace and second you must confess put your inner demons to it."

"So if Raven isn't comfortable confessing her emotions. I guess I'll have to for her." I speak to myself out loud, then I finish what's left of the paragraph.

"This one of a kind artifact is found in Nevermore."

"How would I get to Nevermore..." I think to myself, then remember that when Cyborg and I got transported into Nevermore through the mirror.

I set the books back where I found them so she doesn't suspect anything and begin my search for the mirror. Sure enough it's where I found it the first time.

Picking it up, I feel confused on how to actually getting transported. Within seconds of my thoughts, the two sets of red eyes show up and I'm in Nevermore.

This felt short to me. I gotta come up with what the titans get her birthday. I know what Starfire is geting her and I have an idea for a present but I don't know who I should use it for. Well hope you enjoyed the chapter, oh and I'll look for the person who I used they're idea for in this chapter.

¡Comment and Vote!